Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody feel like this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Anybody feel like this?

    :salams:

    :start:

    Lets ignore those negative thoughts and try to do the best we can and be positive and be optimistic. We(referring to the Muslims) are Muslims. And so we have been blessed with guidance.

    These questions are kinda pointless & I know you were just asking, but it's best to count the blessings we've got! :alhumdull:
    Allāhu akbar

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Anybody feel like this?

      Also here when you put "Most 'rich' and comfortable people probably enjoy life to say 'Nah, not in a million years, I love my life'."

      Let me give you some alternative views

      1. Prison for the believers and paradise for the disbelievers.
      2. They will eventually die when Allaah wills and we could use the same idea in a different context like

      The people in jannah will be enjoying themselves soo much, unimaginably for eternity. Forget one million years

      And when the day of account comes, what state will those kuffar be in ? They aren't even really rich becz their wealth is only temporary.

      Our richness is our emaan :insha:
      Allāhu akbar

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Anybody feel like this?

        Somebody please answer the hypothetical

        If you all turn around and post to say you think it'll be something you find ungrateful answering to say Yes to, or No, i'll understand.

        Which of the two options would you pick?

        Also please elaborate on why.
        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

        Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Anybody feel like this?

          Originally posted by neighbour View Post
          Also here when you put "Most 'rich' and comfortable people probably enjoy life to say 'Nah, not in a million years, I love my life'."

          Let me give you some alternative views

          1. Prison for the believers and paradise for the disbelievers.
          2. They will eventually die when Allaah wills and we could use the same idea in a different context like

          The people in jannah will be enjoying themselves soo much, unimaginably for eternity. Forget one million years

          And when the day of account comes, what state will those kuffar be in ? They aren't even really rich becz their wealth is only temporary.

          Our richness is our emaan :insha:
          I'm not always on about rich kaffir though. You could be a rich muslim. Rich is of course a relative term, but I don't mean you have to necessarily be a multi-millionaire, or a billionaire, just really well off. Hope that clarifies, but think of whatever wealth you think makes you above comfortable. A way of means to do what you want on the dunya I guess for most people.
          I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

          Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Anybody feel like this?

            Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
            Dudes and Dudettes, i'm not on about general depressive states here, and everyday life. Alhamdulillah for all that we got, but i'm posing the hypothetical, that if you had between those two options, of being born into the dunya, or just waiting it out like the children who have passed on and are automatically granted Jannah. Which option would you pick?

            Post #3 for info on my view on this hypothetical if you want to look. :up:
            simply we don't have a choice in that matter, hypothetical or not akhi
            Allāhu akbar

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Anybody feel like this?

              Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
              Somebody please answer the hypothetical

              If you all turn around and post to say you think it'll be something you find ungrateful answering to say Yes to, or No, i'll understand.

              Which of the two options would you pick?

              Also please elaborate on why.
              Why waste your time/emotions/energy on a hypothetical scenario which makes you feel crap? :scratch:

              Also, don't think of life like a prison, think of it as an easel where you're free to create your own picture with the colours Allah(swt) has given you.
              :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Anybody feel like this?

                Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                I'm not always on about rich kaffir though. You could be a rich muslim. Rich is of course a relative term, but I don't mean you have to necessarily be a multi-millionaire, or a billionaire, just really well off. Hope that clarifies, but think of whatever wealth you think makes you above comfortable. A way of means to do what you want on the dunya I guess for most people.
                wealth can also be a test. be content. because what's written for us in this life, we will get, and what is not written for us in this life, we wont get it.
                Allāhu akbar

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Anybody feel like this?

                  Well, guess people don't want to answer the hypothetical at all, so guess i'll let this one just slide into the abyss.
                  I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

                  Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Anybody feel like this?

                    You would'nt of tasted the enjoyment/pleasure of Imaan of the worship of Allah swt.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Anybody feel like this?

                      Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                      Dudes and Dudettes, i'm not on about general depressive states here, and everyday life. Alhamdulillah for all that we got, but i'm posing the hypothetical, that if you had between those two options, of being born into the dunya, or just waiting it out like the children who have passed on and are automatically granted Jannah. Which option would you pick?

                      Post #3 for info on my view on this hypothetical if you want to look. :up:

                      you know whats the point of thinking about things which did not occur and you have no choice over?

                      for example - Allah granted you a life, fact. Now you can get depressed about it and kind of sink into hypothetical and rhetorical musings, which do not benefit you, or you can deal with it and think okay i have a life Alhumdulillah now Allah swt tells us in the Quran that we were created to worship Allah swt and you can build your life around that which will benefit you in the akhira in shaa Allah, and through Allah swt's mercy you'll be granted jannah ameen.

                      You have been put in the dunya - wishing for something else does not make that fact go away. Life is a test, and trials will occur, in order to get to jannah and the akhira, you have to go through this world
                      82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Anybody feel like this?



                        I'm thinking this thread needs me to :fastcar:
                        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

                        Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X