Anybody feel like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody feel like this?

I just wanted to know if anybody every thought "I wish I had just died at birth, and been walked into Jannah".

Seriously, there's just so much crap we go through in our lives, I wish that outcome would've happened. Look how much stuff we suddenly realise we have to do when we're adults. I just turned 24, and the reality of what life needs you to do and constantly kicks you to the curb and doesn't let up just makes me

I suppose mostly it'll be the people who end up in tough situations who end up having this depressing thought cross their mind. Most 'rich' and comfortable people probably enjoy life to say 'Nah, not in a million years, I love my life'.
    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Re: Anybody feel like this?

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
    I just wanted to know if anybody every thought "I wish I had just died at birth, and been walked into Jannah".

Seriously, there's just so much crap we go through in our lives, I wish that outcome would've happened. Look how much stuff we suddenly realise we have to do when we're adults. I just turned 24, and the reality of what life needs you to do and constantly kicks you to the curb and doesn't let up just makes me

I suppose mostly it'll be the people who end up in tough situations who end up having this depressing thought cross their mind. Most 'rich' and comfortable people probably enjoy life to say 'Nah, not in a million years, I love my life'.
    i used to feel like that. Hope Allah makes things bcome ez 4 u.
    “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
      i used to feel like that. Hope Allah makes things bcome ez 4 u.
      I've thought about this, and here's what I came up with.

No sane person if ever given the choice to be born and live on the dunya and have to face it's test to possibly enter heaven or hell, would choose this option than to never be born into the dunya, and enter heaven immediately once judgement day had passed.

The choice would be:

Be born into the world; not knowing which is the right religion, but that Allah had placed on there for you to find and follow. That you may be born looking like anything, and that you may be born with a disability which impairs multiple functions or only affects you slightly. Be possibly born into absolutely no wealth and completely poverty stricken, or born into the wealthiest of families and not want for anything. But in those, both scenarios may contain something completely counter to Allah's way of living. You will also face a range of human emotions that make you feel the highest high, and the lowest low, and sometimes may even lead to your death. You may also be born with illness that prematurely leads to death, or become a long affliction leading to death after many, many years. Your time on earth will also be limited to no more than 130 years, and usually substantially less, averaging from whatever the time period and country you live in has.

IF you then happen to find the message of Allah, if you somehow failed to spot it for what it really was and rejected it, your punishment would be to serve a long and lengthy punishment in hell. If you did embrace it but lived deviantly, you'd reside in the first hell. If you embraced the right religion of Allah, then you have to face a test to see on balance whether you had more good deeds than bad on the day of judgement, and this determines which part of heaven you're given. If you died in a certain way, then you may be offered the highest level in heaven possible for you, but you won't know till the day of judgement.

OR

You simply choose not to be born, and live cared for until after the day of judgement has been concluded, and enter Jannah at the level ordained for people that were born but died in birth stages or innocence as a child.

Now, like I said, logically you can guarantee yourself a place there, or go through the struggle of this perplexing world, and have a chance at obtaining the highest level of heaven on a small possibility. It's basically like being asked to wait hundreds and thousands of years etc. with a definitive pay out, or how many ever years on earth, but no guarantee you get it.

Yeah, i'm feeling down at times, but since I've been born, I don't have control and Inshallah i'll try to do the best I can and attain Jannah because I know I have the right religion, but I just put it out there that would you, if you had a choice based on the above.

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Concentrate on what you can do, what changes you can bring in life, not what is out of your hands.

As you know, life is a reality, make the most - and best out of it. Know that we all have talents. Use that to the best of your ability to make striking change to humanity.
        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post

Explain? :scratch:

you need to roll with the punches bro and take each day as it comes :up:
          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
            Explain? :scratch:

you need to roll with the punches bro and take each day as it comes :up:
            read post #3. Bit lengthy but says what I mean better.

Thanks and yeah, I do try and roll with the punches. In fact, I've rolled with them better than most would've in my position.

Comment

Salaam bro,

Your life has not even began yet. God has given you life so live in it without complaining. I know you are not complaining and it may seem like the future looks bleak for anyone looking for a job. Don't give up. Make sure you have goals and interests to keep you going. Think about it the more time we dwell on the past failures the more we will be consumed by this dunya. Your life is going exactly as god has planned for you. Always look at those less fortunate than us. Stay humble. I pray that Allah grants you success and happiness. Ameen
              "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                Salaam bro,

Your life has not even began yet. God has given you life so live in it without complaining. I know you are not complaining and it may seem like the future looks bleak for anyone looking for a job. Don't give up. Make sure you have goals and interests to keep you going. Think about it the more time we dwell on the past failures the more we will be consumed by this dunya. Your life is going exactly as god has planned for you. Always look at those less fortunate than us. Stay humble. I pray that Allah grants you success and happiness. Ameen
                Ameen.

:jkk: for the dua. I know that's the way i'm meant to approach life and I do try to approach it. Maybe I should've done a poll in the thread though lol. How many would actually bother to live in the dunya though if they had a choice, vs. just waiting to be walked into heaven after judgement day concludes.

Might make for interesting statistics. I'd say only the insane would choose to be born, and the sane wouldn't if we were ever given a choice.

Comment

I love my life alhumdulilah, even when I'm faced with adversity I see it as a challenge to improve myself, always a lesson to be learned, don't let anything ever hold you down, keep pushing forward.

Proud to be from the ummah of prophet muhammad( peace be upon him)

We are fortunate people but sometimes our emotions get to us, look at the people beneath you and you'll surely realize how blessed you truly are.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Sometimes, I feel like a waste of space, hard time in this life and then burn in the fire for eternity but I'll still strive in sha Allah, may Allah swt accept our prayers! Ameen

People always talk about heaven, and what they would like in heaven. Our concern should be the fact that will we even enter it? it's not easy, how much good have each of us done if you think about it? compared to others who are actually doing so much

Allah hu alam
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I'm happy with everything I have, it's true emotions are powerful

Alhamdulillah for everything
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Dudes and Dudettes, i'm not on about general depressive states here, and everyday life. Alhamdulillah for all that we got, but i'm posing the hypothetical, that if you had between those two options, of being born into the dunya, or just waiting it out like the children who have passed on and are automatically granted Jannah. Which option would you pick?

Post #3 for info on my view on this hypothetical if you want to look. :up:

Comment

Don't think of what could/could not have happened that's futile, accept reality and live in the present because that's all you have.
                          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

I have found that the greatest feeling (at least for me) is to realize that Allah s.w.t tested me with something, and due to it I became closer to him. Why? Because it tells me that Allah s.w.t loves me enough to test me.
                            "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Comment

Last edited by petals; 25-05-14, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X