Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protein shake recipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Protein shake recipes

    Does anyone else get stomach problems after taking one of these? I don't know what to do:scratch:
    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Protein shake recipes

      Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
      Does anyone else get stomach problems after taking one of these? I don't know what to do:scratch:
      :rotfl:
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Protein shake recipes

        ask the protein shaykh
        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Protein shake recipes

          Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          Lactose Intolerant
          I cannot drink milk without passing musk
          لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

          Comment


          • #65
            Protein shake recipes

            I'm lactose intolerant whch sucks coz I had chocolate before and now I have a stomach ache
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Protein shake recipes

              I'm defo not lactose intolerant :(
              :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Protein shake recipes

                Some of you still drink protein shakes and believe they help you? Man, I was a stupid idiot once and bought £400 worth of shakes, but they DON'T help you. Just eat good and train hard. Too many idiots walking around with protein shakes thinking they're making gains, I laugh at them fools.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Protein shake recipes

                  Originally posted by HGHUK View Post
                  Some of you still drink protein shakes and believe they help you? Man, I was a stupid idiot once and bought £400 worth of shakes, but they DON'T help you. Just eat good and train hard. Too many idiots walking around with protein shakes thinking they're making gains, I laugh at them fools.
                  theyre a supplement thats supposed to be used to supplement a diet that is either lacking in certain foods or lacking enough of certain foods or to use if its inconvinient to have a solid meal.

                  they do work and have science behind them to back it up but they shouldnt be relied on imo.

                  i work in a gym so get my supps either free or dirt cheap and i used to have USN pure protien in the morning, then USN IGF-1 after training and a casin shake before bed. thats alongside a few meals a day. got fed up of them and just adjusted my diet and didnt really notice a differance, gains kept coming and stregnth went up.

                  There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.


                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Protein shake recipes

                    Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                    theyre a supplement thats supposed to be used to supplement a diet that is either lacking in certain foods or lacking enough of certain foods or to use if its inconvinient to have a solid meal.

                    they do work and have science behind them to back it up but they shouldnt be relied on imo.

                    i work in a gym so get my supps either free or dirt cheap and i used to have USN pure protien in the morning, then USN IGF-1 after training and a casin shake before bed. thats alongside a few meals a day. got fed up of them and just adjusted my diet and didnt really notice a differance, gains kept coming and stregnth went up.
                    Brother listen. How do you know they work? Have you tested them or seen the results? Maybe your gains were down to EATING SOLID foods not them shakes. I am off of them now and I am bigger and stronger. They are a scam.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Protein shake recipes

                      Originally posted by HGHUK View Post
                      Some of you still drink protein shakes and believe they help you? Man, I was a stupid idiot once and bought £400 worth of shakes, but they DON'T help you. Just eat good and train hard. Too many idiots walking around with protein shakes thinking they're making gains, I laugh at them fools.
                      I understand where you're coming from. Some people can't even get their diet in order, and think having a protein shake will give them enough nutrients, but it's better than them not taking any at all i'd guess.

                      I used to get mine from mostly food such as chicken breast and eggs, with a miscellaneous amount from other foods. The protein shake was to help bump the protein intake up to 200g or so per day. Something quite hard to do without supplementing with a powder. It has loads of uses, but people just need to get their basic diets in order first for the supplement to even be effective.
                      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

                      Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Protein shake recipes

                        Originally posted by HGHUK View Post
                        Brother listen. How do you know they work? Have you tested them or seen the results? Maybe your gains were down to EATING SOLID foods not them shakes. I am off of them now and I am bigger and stronger. They are a scam.
                        because ive trained for around 30 years sometimes using different types of protien powders. from the weider milk and egg protiens back in the 80s up to the more modern USN powders out today. i agree that a whole food diet is better but like i said above powders are only meant to suppement a whole food diet thats lacking certain things.

                        There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.


                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X