Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lesson to those coming to the west - why are you coming here - stay where you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lesson to those coming to the west - why are you coming here - stay where you are

As salamu alaykum,

I make no excuses for saying this because we all know why people come to the west and it is for materialism. Basically to amass wealth.

But what suffers when you get here. No doubt your iman will suffer. If you do not feel it suffer, then you should worry if you seriously have any iman at all. I mean how can it not suffer in the west where constant fitna upon fitna is thrown at you from every corner.

Muslims that come here and want to settle here should worry about what their kids will become. Their kids could become apostates. It is likely especially these days. Do not say it will not happen to my kid. That is utter nonsense. All it takes is one person to influence your kid or one website, and then the damage could be done.

I want to share a video of a brother in islam, where he shows the reality of living in the west. I agree with this brother on what he says because I have similar views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NP_rqlIafc

Also, why are brothers and sisters bringing people here into basically a landmine of trials and fitna. You act like you are doing a favour to them when in reality you could be potentially destroying their iman and akhira, as well, as your childrens.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Re: A lesson to those coming to the west - why are you coming here - stay where you a

-One of the main reason I choose not to get married where I live now and have children, I know first hand how this environment is. This is a place I don't want my children to grow up in inshallah.

Comment

Re: A lesson to those coming to the west - why are you coming here - stay where you a

:wswrwb:

On point. Especially dangerous raising kids in this toxic environment.

Though, people who are coming here, many of them are not really aware of what goes on here. They only see the "good" part: good salary, good education, chances to excel in your career, buy a house in the future, etc.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

will you raise your kids in the west?
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Do the best you can is the way I think of it. Most children rightly educated Inshallah won't go astray, and i'm sure Muslims living in the west will enter Jannah.
          I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

'A'isha (r.a.) narrated that the Prophet :saw: said:
            "There is no emigration after the conquest (of Makkah) but only Jihad(striving and fighting in the cause of Allah) and niyyah(good intention). So if you are summoned to fight, go forth"
            [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Regarding niyyah according to An-Nawawi:It means the goodness which is ceased to continue by the cessation of emigration and can still be obtained by Jihad and by intending to accomplish good deeds.

Commentary:
            When a country or a region is regarded as Dar-ul-Islam(Land of Islam), it is not necessary to migrate from it to some some other place. It is, however, obligatory to emigrate from such regions which are Dar-ul-Kufr(Land of Disbelief ) and where it is difficult to adhere to Islamic injunctions. It is also evident from this hadith that when it is not necessary to migrate from one Islamic country to another then it also not permitted by Shari'ah to leave an Islamic country to settle permanently in Dar-ul-Kufr only for the reason that the latter has plenty of wealth and social welfare. Unfortunately, Muslims today are afflicted with this disease. The transfer of their capital and talent to Dar-ul-Kufr is indeed very disturbing because on one side these two factors are lending support to the economy of Bilad-ul-Kufr(Countries of Disbelief ) and on the other, obscenity and indecency that are common in such countries, are becoming increasingly common among Muslims too.

Another highly important reason for the prohibition of migration of Muslims to Dar-ul-Kufr is that it goes against the spirit as well as their readiness for Jihad fi sabilillah (striving in the path of Allah ). This spirit and readiness must be always be kept alive so that the Muslims may respond at once to the call of Jihad whenever the need for it arises anywhere.

We should all be leaving as quick as we can :insha: but anybody coming over here, you'll be making a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
              Do the best you can is the way I think of it. Most children rightly educated Inshallah won't go astray, and i'm sure Muslims living in the west will enter Jannah.
              Still risky. And, this is one of those risk you don't want to take. you're potentially playing with the future of your children.

Once they are 18 or so years old and you find out one day he/she is dating a Hindu (may Allah protect us), then you know it's almost too late.

How many good Muslim youth go to these colleges and end up going astray? A lot.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                will you raise your kids in the west?
                well, I was born here. If I had a choice I would not live here.

I might move to a middle eastern country but I need experience for my field for a while in the uk and then inshallah I can move there

It is better to home school your children. It is not that hard. Just make sure your wife is clever and has some education.

Comment

Most children rightly educated Inshallah won't go astray, and i'm sure Muslims living in the west will enter Jannah.
                  Except, where does right guidance come from? It comes only from Allah; thus, you can do all you are able to for your children, but Allah decides not to guide them, then there is no hope for them. Now granted, you could then say the same about the people in Muslim lands too, however if someone is in a Muslim land and then is misguided, then nothing you can do, but coming over to the west under the excuse that 'if Allah guides me, then nothing will happen' is wrong because here you are asking for it. Hope that makes sense. At any rate, it is actually a sin to leave a Muslim land for a kafir land.

Comment

Raising kids here is a SCARY thought

Im barely surviving I mean
                    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Did you have a look at the video.

The example the brother gave was a guy that would pay 5 times a day and do other deeds. And he apostated.

It can easily happen and inshallah it does not happen to me or others here. Ameen. And any more in the ummah. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        ...middle eastern country...
                        lol...

Comment

:wswrwb:

may Allah SWT guide us to his path ameen
                          لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishTatar View Post
                            lol...
                            Haha not all Middle Eastern countries are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                              Haha not all Middle Eastern countries are bad.
                              I hear u like Malaysia haha
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                              X