Babies Scared of Their Shadow - FUNNY hahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Babies Scared of Their Shadow - FUNNY hahahaha

Aww very cute...lol...esp the 2nd last in nappy and the one running in path...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Awwww they're so cute and totally hilarious. My favorite is the kid at .25! I love how first he asks 'Eh?' translation -----> "what's this?" and then no no no noooooo
      :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        Not exactly. It's my own fantasy lol. You know how eggs hatch and baby comes out.

I want my baby to be put in a test tube big enough and with all they need for the whole 9 month process then they hatch out and come home with me :O
        Originally posted by Fairy View Post
        I was actually thinking about if we laid eggs like birds

funy u mentioned that
        I read a science fiction story when I was younger about how the mommy and daddy would send some 'stuff' away 'somewhere'. And then they'd receive a baby in the mail I guess roughly 9 months later. :up:

Comment

I was once scared of my shadow cuz i didnt realize i gained so much weight. I thought someone elses shadow was blocking mine.. lol jk. Inshallah that doesnt happen to any of us though.
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
            I was once scared of my shadow cuz i didnt realize i gained so much weight. I thought someone elses shadow was blocking mine.. lol jk. Inshallah that doesnt happen to any of us though.
            Aw...foofina..lol...you were afraid of your own shadow...
            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Working...
            X