Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahiyah
    replied
    Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

your deen provides the answers and cures. eyes down, frequent fasting. to hard? get married. its simple. we make it hard.

Leave a comment:

• Sheikh_Google
    replied

I don't think it's possible to completely stay away, it can be minimized but the temptations will always be present.

The challenge is to stay away from Fornication and Adultery, if everyone can do that than we're gold.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied

You can do a lot to minimise it. For example, on facebook, when they continue the conversation other than work, I shut them out completely.

As long as I don't come across sleazy, then I am fine.
    Last edited by Magic.; 23-03-14, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• noobz
    replied

rip englush.

Leave a comment:

• annie.noor
    replied
    Pff men who stare will keep ataribg even if one is fully covered...and those who sont stare will not stare ...thats just a fact...where i live men hardly stare, only those newly arrived men do but later they stop and act normal....u men should stop complaining. If Allah said lower ur gaze then do it its a farz on u, dont tell us how hard it is for u to lower ur gaze coz Allah is just..he gavr u the order coz he know its something u men can do..

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

that is the reason why one should not beautify themselves and avoid wearing shoes that make loud noises, well I say.......................TRAINERS ARE SO COMFORTABLE, I had to attend a meeting once, and I was told to stop wearing black trainers- what a shame I thought I would get away with it hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Yeah , cant see any more answers to this question.
    The bottom line is Men are physical beings and women are emotional beings and in-between their are so many buts and ifs and individual scenarios of Fitna when it comes to this.
    Strange. I sometimes see the polar-opposite.

But physical beings yes,men are more so than women.
    For emotion, some women are a lot more patient than some men.

Leave a comment:

• Constant Hope
    replied

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
    guys dont walk around in high heels, or wear a skirt and all that other nonsense women wear (mostly non muslim) to attract attention. i guess gay guys wear make up though, lol.
    Lemme know when you unfortunately mistake it for a beautiful woman and don't almost tip over with laughter :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• deen1984
    replied

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    It is much harder for us guys.

To be honest, females have it easy.

We have more desires naturally than females.
    guys dont walk around in high heels, or wear a skirt and all that other nonsense women wear (mostly non muslim) to attract attention. i guess gay guys wear make up though, lol.

Leave a comment:

• YOUR.BROTHER
    replied

i live in egypt

don't come to here

its only islam by name

most girls are like westren girls

bad clothes , don't know thing in islam

Leave a comment:

• Hamza Momand
    replied

it reminds me of a young sahabi's story
    Thalaba ibn Abdul Rahman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRq2S...-M3T3e6KZ4XPRA

Thalaba Ibn Abdul Rahman (RA) was a young man at the age of 16. He always ran errands for the Prophet (SAW).

One day while walking though the city of Madinah, he passed by a house with an open door. Out of curiosity he took a glance inside. In this glance, he saw a light curtain being blown away from a bathroom entrance where a woman was bathing. He immediately lowered his gaze. With an extreme feeling of guilt and hypocrisy, his mind ran. Thinking to himself,
    ''How could I be of the companions, one that is close to the Prophet (SAW), one who runs his errands and be so horrible as to disrespect peoples privacy??''

He feared that Allah would reveal to the Prophet (SAW) evidence of his hypocrisy. His guilt denied him to ever show his face to the Prophet (SAW). So he ran away and headed towards the mountains.

Days went by and the Prophet (SAW) kept asking the other companions if they had seen Thalaba. No one had seen him. With the Prophet (SAW) worried about Thalaba, he sent a few of the companions to look for him everywhere, among them were Umar ibn Khattab (RA) and Salman al-Farsi (RA). They looked everywhere in Madinah, and on the outskirts of Madinah, until they came about a set of mountains between Makkah and Madinah where some nomads where herding sheep. The companions asked the nomads if they had seen a young man with Thalaba's characteristics. They told the companions about a weeping boy. He has been here for 40 days. He comes down from the mountains once a day weeping and he drinks the milk they offer him. Then he goes back up the mountains weeping, crying, always asking for Allah for forgiveness, and saying words of repentance. So the companions waited until he came down and watched him. He had lost weight. His countenance reflected sorrow as he drank the milk that was mixed with his tears.

When Thalaba saw the 2 companions, fear and terror crept inside his heart as though the angels of death came to take him. He tried to run away but they chased him and grabbed him. Thalaba pleaded with the companions,
    ''Please! Please! Don't take me to the Prophet (SAW)! Im too scared!''

The companions told him
    ''What is wrong with you oh Thalaba?? Take a hold of yourself!...Please come with us oh Thalaba!''

Thalaba pleaded with them not to take him to the Prophet (SAW) asking them if Allah revealed a verse about him saying he was a hyprocite? That he was a munaafiq??

The companions were committed to taking him to the Prophet (SAW) as they said
    ''Wallahi we have to take you to the Prophet (SAW)...It is a command from him!'' and he was taken back to Madinah where the Prophet (SAW) came to see him.

He asked again if Allah had put him among the hypocrites or revealed that he was. The Prophet (SAW) assured him that there were no such verses. He laid out Thalaba's tired, weak body and placed Thalaba's head on his lap.

He said
    ''Ya Rasulullah remove the head of a sinner away from you!''

The Prophet (SAW) comforted him until Thalaba told the Prophet (SAW)
    ''I feel as though ants are walking between my flesh and bones.'' The Prophet (SAW) told him it was death and his time had come. He witnessed while Thalaba's head was on his lap, Thalaba proclaiming ''There is no god worthy of worship other than Allah, and that Muhammed (SAW) is the messenger of Allah!''

The Prophet (SAW) washed Thalaba and carried him to the grave. It is narrated that on their way to bury Thalaba, the Prophet (SAW) walked on his toes as though he were in a crowd. When Umar (RA) asked about this, the Prophet (SAW) explained that he was being crowded with the angels.

:love: "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do." [Surah Noor, Ayaah 30] :love:
    from another thread
    Last edited by Hamza Momand; 06-03-14, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aj2
    replied

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
    :salams

Well, for me, I find that most of the fitna comes from my own mind. Very, very rarely is there a case in which I'm forcibly confronted with inappropriate images/thoughts. In almost every case, the fitna [lust] is avoidable.

I won't pretend that I found a secret solution that's 100% effective, but what I know is that you must be conscious of Allah . You're less likely to look at a woman and lust if your mind is constantly focused on the greatness of God, Paradise and other righteous things. If your mind is wandering off, set on worldly passions, you're opening the door for lust to come in.
    excellent. Nailed it.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    After a thread goes a certain distance, it should be closed. Different distances for different threads.
    Yes this one's gone too far, its gone more like a debate with no end in sight.

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Yeah , cant see any more answers to this question.
    The bottom line is Men are physical beings and women are emotional beings and in-between their are so many buts and ifs and individual scenarios of Fitna when it comes to this.
    You just summed it up. Its just up to both to help each other stay out of fitnah thats it, I think.

And I applaud those who really make an effort to stay away from fitna.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    I think the sister is confusing fitnah with awrah. Awrah means the part of the body which should be covered.

Fitnah can be things other than body, like the voice of a woman if it's soft and melodious, or her striking her heels when she walks, etc.
    Yea awrah. Sorry I should change my words.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Sister, as far as I know, they had one eye open to see where they are going, not because they are not fitnah. Where did you read eyes are not fitnah?
    How are eyes a fitna aki? If eyes were a fitna how come none of the great scholars have siad women should cover both of their eyes? and if they were a fitna they Mother of the Believers would have covered both eyes I'm sure they could have found some cloth that covered the yes yet they could see through it. Where I got eyes aren't fitna because no scholar like Imam Ahmed has said eyes are fitna? Because the Prophet :saw: never said eyes were a fitna.

Don't answer. I mean Awrah but I said fitna instead
    Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 06-03-14, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X