Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

I think it's the lack of knowledge

You have to read about these things, read about certain topics to understand, a lot of people are clueless (including myself)
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

no joking matter ... there are stories of women ruining perfectly good brothers ...
      Same for men who have ruined perfectly good sisters too

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
        o really
        Yes really men are thirsty creatures always looking at women like they are a piece of meat wanting to be intimate with them *shudders*

Comment

lets just say both genders should lower their gaze and not fall into zinah (haram realthionships, even if it's just friendship, it's haram for a reason) and if it's proving difficult then look into marriage and learn about islam most importantly, because marriage itself is no easy walk in the park.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            lets just say both genders should lower their gaze and not fall into zinah (haram realthionships, even if it's just friendship, it's haram for a reason) and if it's proving difficult then look into marriage and learn about islam most importantly, because marriage itself is no easy walk in the park.
            Agreed :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Badriya View Post
              Yes really men are thirsty creatures always looking at women like they are a piece of meat wanting to be intimate with them *shudders*
              scary
              http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
              Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
              http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
              for all your sufism needs
              http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
                scary
                Scary indeed if u only knew what we women have to go through with men and their hungry stares

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  lool

it's frustrating that neither gender can understand each other, some men can feel like that- it's apart of their nature? I think

it's serious and I don't want to offend anyone, I can't really help anyone either because my 'advice' is probably not so practical unfortunately. That is why it says in the Quran, women should cover up. In a hadith it says women are one of the biggest fitnah for men.

whether we like it or not, it's an issue and we shouldn't take it as some joke, it really is serious for some people and I hope they find a solution.
                  I understand that women are a fitnah to men but they have to understand men are also a fitnah to women it goes both ways... i just dont understand why men are so obessed with us loool kinda creepy they make threads about us all the time "why are women such a fitna" "Wife wont cook for me" "why women hate polygamy" blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

no joking matter ... there are stories of women ruining perfectly good brothers ...
                    And vice versa. besides, people ruin themselves.
                    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Badriya View Post
                      Scary indeed if u only knew what we women have to go through with men and their hungry stares
                      mhm lool
                      "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Hopetogoparadis View Post
                        Assalam alakum

I dont want anyone to overpraise himself here (for his own good...) but i would like to see/hear if anyone can really stay away from any fitnah that girls bring around us (whether its outside, or online...which might be worse sometimes...) you know.

If you stay away from them outside, then you have this internet in your house. If you dont have it either, then i dont know, maybe your mind might be full of rubbish as well.

So in short words, what would be some useful advices that you would give, which helps you to stay away from this big fitnah inshallah ?
                        If you lived in a muslim country where women covered. it would be easier to lower your gaze

and the internet, well that is up to you too.

if u want to commit evil, u will do it even if u have no internet.
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

I don't think it's as bad as some people make it seem.

We are told to have self-discipline and the ability to control our desires and it is hard but if anyone can't get it under control then they should focus on learning self control rather than blaming everyone else because there is no much you can do about your surroundings sometimes.
                          Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
                          “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
                            I don't think it's as bad as some people make it seem.

We are told to have self-discipline and the ability to control our desires and it is hard but if anyone can't get it under control then they should focus on learning self control rather than blaming everyone else because there is no much you can do about your surroundings sometimes.
                            I do feel bad for men, I never used to think about stuff like this

but then some1 mentioned we dont have half naked men walking around us daily. n its true we dont

whereas guys do n they are exposed to it so I get it must be tough

but yea lower ur gaze, its on u .
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              I do feel bad for men, I never used to think about stuff like this

but then some1 mentioned we dont have half naked men walking around us daily. n its true we dont

whereas guys do n they are exposed to it so I get it must be tough

but yea lower ur gaze, its on u .
                              EW. Alhamdulillah for that. The last time I saw a naked man accidently (came running out of his house naked :O) I almost fainted.
                              Last edited by Rebel101; 05-03-14, 11:48 PM.
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                                EW. Alhamdulillah for that. The last time I saw a naked man accidently (came running out of his house naked :O) I almost fainted.
                                ^ hahaha like FRiends...ugly naked guy loooooooooool
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Working...
                                X