Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
    Desires are not only physical. The primary desires of a man and woman may well be different but both must have some desires both physical and emotional, otherwise procreation would never occur and marriages/relationships would never last.
    My cute hormones get wild when I see cute kittens. I just get all gushy. They are so cute!!! Such fitnah.
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Someone mentioned fasting before?

Is it the girls approaching you? if so then look like a PSYCHO! no one will approach a scary looking man. DO NOT SMILE, do not make eye contact look up or somewhere else.

However if it's something you have to live with, for example job/college then, just keep away from them as best as you can, stay quiet and boring.

When your bored, just read, read, and READ! there's so many things to learn, there are better things in life than just thinking about girls and 'filth', I know it's difficult for some a sit is easier said the done, but seriously there is.

Just exercise and focus. THINK ABOUT DEATH, sorry I'm not trying to turn you into a depressed individual, but it's better than thinking about girls :-)

Was that helpful?? I hope so.

lol
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

one more thing while I'm giving you all my professional advice

If the girl is checking you out, that's not good news. If she looks at you more than once, that's not good. If she's constantly smiling at you, that's not good.

Save your gaze for your wife. Just like you'd want her to appreciate you and only you as her husband.

Personally, if I saw a Muslim girl or boy checking the opposite gender out I would be tempted to slap them. Me and one of my sibling's had an argument regarding pictures and girls, but the one concerned understood and took the right action.

I wish you all the best. There has to be something we can do about this, to stop this obsession. HMMMM

THERE HAS TO BE A CURE!!
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Men and their hormones u act like girls are unicorns just lower ur gaze it aint that hard smh some men are annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Badriya View Post
            Men and their hormones u act like girls are unicorns just lower ur gaze it aint that hard smh some men are annoying
            lol

I'd have to disagree, it's actually difficult for some unfortunately

women don't understand men, and men cannot understand women and their desires

Comment

yes i agree with u but its annoying me how thirsty some men can be.. its like all they think about is women i mean i know we are special but we are not ALL THAT to go ga ga over sheeshh... its like they are having a heart attack at the thought of a woman being next to them lool i didnt know i had that power:rofl1::rofl1: i will never understand men :scratch:

Comment

THE REAL Q IS HOW DO WE STAY AWAY FROM THE FITNA OF THIRSTY MEN :rofl1:

Comment

give them something to drink
                  لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

no. You ruined it.
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

ruined what?

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                        give them something to drink
                        LOL they need more than a drink

Comment

Well this thread went down the drain (or gutter). Someone call the mods please.

Comment

o really
                            http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                            Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                            http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                            for all your sufism needs
                            http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

yes i agree with u but its annoying me how thirsty some men can be.. its like all they think about is women i mean i know we are special but we are not ALL THAT to go ga ga over sheeshh... its like they are having a heart attack at the thought of a woman being next to them lool i didnt know i had that power:rofl1::rofl1: i will never understand men :scratch:
                              lool

it's frustrating that neither gender can understand each other, some men can feel like that- it's apart of their nature? I think

it's serious and I don't want to offend anyone, I can't really help anyone either because my 'advice' is probably not so practical unfortunately. That is why it says in the Quran, women should cover up. In a hadith it says women are one of the biggest fitnah for men.

whether we like it or not, it's an issue and we shouldn't take it as some joke, it really is serious for some people and I hope they find a solution.

Comment

no joking matter ... there are stories of women ruining perfectly good brothers ...
                                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                                X