Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel101
    replied
    Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    I think the sister is confusing fitnah with awrah. Awrah means the part of the body which should be covered.

Fitnah can be things other than body, like the voice of a woman if it's soft and melodious, or her striking her heels when she walks, etc.
    Okay so fitnah does not equal awrah which means eyes can be uncovered, right?

If so then why do some scholars insist that only one eye can be uncovered to see with and not 2 (which I find creppy but not about me)

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

I think the sister is confusing fitnah with awrah. Awrah means the part of the body which should be covered.

Fitnah can be things other than body, like the voice of a woman if it's soft and melodious, or her striking her heels when she walks, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

^^^^

Eyes are fitnah?

Does that mean we should be wearing burqa? Serious question.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    The eyes are not a fitna people need to watch what they say even if it's jokingly. All scholars agree the Mother of the Believers had one eye showing so if the eyes were fitna then they would have covered both and some scholars say that both eyes are fine to show.
    Sister, as far as I know, they had one eye open to see where they are going, not because they are not fitnah. Where did you read eyes are not fitnah?

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
    Lols hilarious

All I am hearing is excuses excuses!

I am not saying don't look at where you're going but don't go around checking out girls.

Also even though they don't wear hijab they are not that naked with the same exception of summer which you might have to learning more about the ground, ants and flowers.
    Exactly, if you go seeking these things, you'll only be dealing with fitnah,

If you have the intention to go to school, goto class, mind your own business, things are fine.

The only issue I have ever faced was meeting women I use to know back in highschool,

I remember one girl tried to hug me, I backed up and said "What in the world are you doing...", She laughed it off, Her muslim friend was with her, while her being a non-muslim, I told the muslim girl "You have no shame, you should have told her muslim men don't interact with women in that fashion"...

They both walk away giggling :/

The hug thing seems to be a way of saying hello, not a sign of affection in Canada, for anyone who thinks otherwise...

Leave a comment:

• Aliyah101
    replied

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
    Look down when walking/travelling. there's a whole world your missing out on... flowers, ants, texture...
    Lols hilarious

All I am hearing is excuses excuses!

I am not saying don't look at where you're going but don't go around checking out girls.

Also even though they don't wear hijab they are not that naked with the same exception of summer which you might have to learning more about the ground, ants and flowers.

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
    Well I don't think I should go into detail

I'l leave it at that

:jkk:
    Subhnallah I think I just understood :/ lol yeah you would have to look towards your feet.

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

I'm tall, I have no difficulty.. not sure why being tall though would be a problem lol.
    Well I don't think I should go into detail

I'l leave it at that

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Stop using common sense, Yasin. You killing the fun.

People love to over complicate everything. -_____-

I lower my gaze and manage to never bump into anything. Not like Allah told us to blindfold ourselves.
    lool, okay you have a point

I know what you mean Rebel101

BUT

it's not easy for some when the 'danger' is there, well everywhere. On bus slogans, billboards, it's a distraction for some

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

It's difficult to see especially if you're tall because then you need to literally look at your feet to avoid any fitna

I guess I need to memorise where I'm going :insha:

may Allah SWT guide us
    I'm tall, I have no difficulty.. not sure why being tall though would be a problem lol.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied

How does one lower their gaze and at the same time see where they're going?
    Walk fast.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    it's possible, lowering your gaze doesn't mean walking around with your head down, it just means as soon as that female presence is noticed look somewhere else
    Stop using common sense, Yasin. You killing the fun.

People love to over complicate everything. -_____-

I lower my gaze and manage to never bump into anything. Not like Allah told us to blindfold ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

Its like a sixth sense you develop it over time.

I've memorized every place of my university, so I know where I am headed....
    It's difficult to see especially if you're tall because then you need to literally look at your feet to avoid any fitna

I guess I need to memorise where I'm going :insha:

may Allah SWT guide us

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

it's possible, lowering your gaze doesn't mean walking around with your head down, it just means as soon as that female presence is noticed look somewhere else

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Its like a sixth sense you develop it over time.

I've memorized every place of my university, so I know where I am headed....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X