Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brightesthour
    replied
    Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Awkward. She is not a Muslim. Now you should be ashamed of yourself for making assumptions.
    I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Eh, I don't know. I've been around females when there was an attractive man around and the things I've heard...wow. They sound like men when there's a woman around. But I never hear them complaining about how they dress or telling them to put a shirt on.

This is California, the state wear women dress.....well.....less then optimal. And still men are complaining.

So perhaps you should see women are responsible as well.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
    U should be ashamed of urself

U have no idea what the effect of how these women dress has on the male mind and nafs

The prophet :saw: himself said that women are the greatest fitnah , and that there is nothing that men love more than women. And this was 14 centuries ago when they werent dressed half naked and werent promiscuous.

There is only so much that can be tolerated
    Why should I be ashamed of myself for asking a question? It's hypocrisy, men on here seem to be concerned about how women dress yet they can wear whatever they want. Also you talk about how temping women are yet I see men and women conversing on here daily. Isn't that haram?

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

U have no idea what the effect of how these women dress has on the male mind and nafs

The prophet :saw: himself said that women are the greatest fitnah , and that there is nothing that men love more than women. And this was 14 centuries ago when they werent dressed half naked and werent promiscuous.

Awkward. She is not a Muslim. Now you should be ashamed of yourself for making assumptions.

Leave a comment:

• Talwaar
    replied

Oh those evil women always trying to tempt you poor men

Can't you just....I don't know...control yourself and look away? Is it really that hard? Not being sarcastic but I never understood why men always complain about what women wear. Not even just Muslim men, non Muslim men as well. I don't gawk at men when they're not wearing a shirt or complain how they dress.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    kitten is the biggest fitnah
    I knew this thread was going to run in the hundreds so thought of diverting attention or having thread closed, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Eh, I don't know. I've been around females when there was an attractive man around and the things I've heard...wow. They sound like men when there's a woman around. But I never hear them complaining about how they dress or telling them to put a shirt on.
    It's a women's responsibility to dress appropriately. She can't expect to dress shamelessly and not attract attention.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    Women are more attractive than men, aesthetically and sexually.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Can't you just....I don't know...control yourself and look away? Is it really that hard? Not being sarcastic but I never understood why men always complain about what women wear. Not even just Muslim men, non Muslim men as well. I don't gawk at men when they're not wearing a shirt or complain how they dress.
    Women are more attractive than men, aesthetically and sexually.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drac16
    replied

:salams

Well, for me, I find that most of the fitna comes from my own mind. Very, very rarely is there a case in which I'm forcibly confronted with inappropriate images/thoughts. In almost every case, the fitna [lust] is avoidable.

I won't pretend that I found a secret solution that's 100% effective, but what I know is that you must be conscious of Allah . You're less likely to look at a woman and lust if your mind is constantly focused on the greatness of God, Paradise and other righteous things. If your mind is wandering off, set on worldly passions, you're opening the door for lust to come in.

Leave a comment:

• abbyhassan
    replied

its extremely difficult....especially when you are surrounded by pics of Cheryl Cole

Leave a comment:

• Speck of Dust
    replied

Just put on some blinkers like race horses, problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Eyes can be uncovered for the necessity of seeing the way.

http://islamqa.info/en/82994

Allahu a'alam.
    ok. :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Eyes can be uncovered for the necessity of seeing the way.

“...and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna ...'

http://islamqa.info/en/82994

Allahu a'alam.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X