Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
    And how many men do you hear saying they only want one wife etc? A lot. I agree that *generally*, for the majority, it's true but as I said it differs per individual. I can sit here and give many examples but it wouldn't be appropriate.
    lol no. Thats not true.

I'm tellin you, from a mans point of view, its every mans dream that he was many wives. It is what it is.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

Throw out your TV and mobile phone, cut your internet connection, don't ever leave the house.

And Allaah knows best.
      إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        lol no. Thats not true.

I'm tellin you, from a mans point of view, its every mans dream that he was many wives. It is what it is.
        It's not every mans dream.
        "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
          Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
          actually there are nude beaches and people in like westhollywood(gay men for example) who walk around in thong bathing suits n stuff. not a pleasant sight
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

It's not every mans dream.
            are you a man?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              are you a man?
              Are you every man?
              "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by arq View Post
                Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fitnah of Boys?
                yes
                لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

And how many men do you hear saying they only want one wife etc? A lot. I agree that *generally*, for the majority, it's true but as I said it differs per individual. I can sit here and give many examples but it wouldn't be appropriate.
                  I'm sorry who told you this lie? Lol have you been to the marriage section? If all men want one wife then why would Allah make polygamy halal? He made it halal because He knows His male servants have desires and many men want more then one wife. There are a couple men that only have one wife but that's not to say they don't want another one. Majority of men want more then one wife. Men have more desires then women it's proven by reading Quran and Hadiths. Women have desires but not like men and it's quite saddening to see women try and say men don't have desires or try to say women have stronger desires then men if that were true Allah would have made polygamy halal for women but He didn't. If that were true Allah would have given women male equivalent of Hur al Ayn but He didn't. Should I go on? Point is Quran and Hadiths trump whatever "examples" you would give
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Are you every man?
                    yes

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                      I'm sorry who told you this lie? Lol have you been to the marriage section? If all men want one wife then why would Allah make polygamy halal? He made it halal because He knows His male servants have desires and many men want more then one wife. There are a couple men that only have one wife but that's not to say they don't want another one. Majority of men want more then one wife. Men have more desires then women it's proven by reading Quran and Hadiths. Women have desires but not like men and it's quite saddening to see women try and say men don't have desires or try to say women have stronger desires then men if that were true Allah would have made polygamy halal for women but He didn't. If that were true Allah would have given women male equivalent of Hur al Ayn but He didn't. Should I go on? Point is Quran and Hadiths trump whatever "examples" you would give
                      Are you serious? Not all men have strong desires. Yes the MAJORITY do but not ALL. And I said GENERALLY men do have stronger desires but some women's desires are very strong as well! If it was soo much easier for women then why are there a lot of women fornicators? You think if it were so easy for them they'd commit such a major sin? And anyway, regardless of who's desire is stronger*, it doesn't mean that the women's is easy to control simply because a mans desire is stronger. That's all I'm saying. I never said majority of women have stronger desire, I just said sometimes depending on two opposite genders - the female may have a stronger desire.

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                        Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
                        There are full nude beaches in Canada and America for naturalists, so they do have special permission to do so.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

to those saying that female desires can even compare to male desires are deluded
                          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Are you serious? Not all men have strong desires. Yes the MAJORITY do but not ALL. And I said GENERALLY men do have stronger desires but some women's desires are very strong as well! If it was soo much easier for women then why are there a lot of women fornicators? You think if it were so easy for them they'd commit such a major sin? And anyway, regardless of who's desire is stronger*, it doesn't mean that the women's is easy to control simply because a mans desire is stronger. That's all I'm saying. I never said majority of women have stronger desire, I just said sometimes depending on two opposite genders - the female may have a stronger desire.
                            are you a man
                            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                              to those saying that female desires can even compare to male desires are deluded
                              its like comparing apples and oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                                are you a man
                                Are you a woman?

I'm out, you guys are something else!

Comment

Working...
                                X