Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brightesthour
    replied
    Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    I said ouch because if talking to the opposite gender is a sin.............I'm in for a big ouchie.
    Well you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    What did I do this time :/
    I said ouch because if talking to the opposite gender is a sin.............I'm in for a big ouchie.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

Allahu Akbar

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
    May Allah grant you jannah dear brother Mustafa and protect you from this fitnah

Ameen
    And you to, may you be entered into al-Firdaus, ameen.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Ouch.
    What did I do this time :/

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Yes, I started to think a lot of women simply dress because they are accustomed to it.

In short, anything which shows parts of the torso and waist downwards, especially legs is too much skin. Tight clothing is also an issue.

But others are clearly dressing horribly and putting men to the test.
    Guess I showed way too much skin last Summer O_O. Oh well, I'm done talking about it. I didn't want to start a debate or offend anyone...this has always been a pet peeve of mine.

Leave a comment:

• Talwaar
    replied

May Allah grant you jannah dear brother Mustafa and protect you from this fitnah

Ameen

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

Don't roll your eyes, lower your gaze.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

I was using that last part as an example, I know he didn't mention conversing with women. I was just pointing out that isn't it against Islam for men to speak with women? And vice versa
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Well that is true. I know there are females who wear close to nothing but I hardly see that where I live. What constitutes as showing too much skin? Is it just shorts, a dress, tank tops? Because I know girls who dress like that and they're not trying to impress men, they're either wearing it because they like it or because it's comfortable. I heard a saying too that women are constantly competing with other women, so when they're dressed nicely and have a lot of makeup on they're trying to look better than other women. Or because it just makes themselves feel nice.
    Yes, I started to think a lot of women simply dress because they are accustomed to it.

In short, anything which shows parts of the torso and waist downwards, especially legs is too much skin. Tight clothing is also an issue.

But others are clearly dressing horribly and putting men to the test.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

He assumed best of a person, now he knows better then to assume the best. Don't roll your eyes, lower your gaze.

Who said men can wear what they want? Where is the hypocrisy? I didn't read anything from him condemning talk between men and women.
    I was using that last part as an example, I know he didn't mention conversing with women. I was just pointing out that isn't it against Islam for men to speak with women? And vice versa

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.
    Back in the good old days, men like Talwaar were more common. They were "gentlemen" because they actually respected women. Nowadays, men like him are less appreciated, but perhaps that's because these days, men have less to appreciate.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

You see, you and I are so desensitized because of our surroundings, we really don't notice it. My high school was absolutely crazy like that. We are desensitized and seeing the same amount of skin probably won't affect us like someone raised in a more decent culture where people and their bodies are actually respected.
    Well that is true. I know there are females who wear close to nothing but I hardly see that where I live. What constitutes as showing too much skin? Is it just shorts, a dress, tank tops? Because I know girls who dress like that and they're not trying to impress men, they're either wearing it because they like it or because it's comfortable. I heard a saying too that women are constantly competing with other women, so when they're dressed nicely and have a lot of makeup on they're trying to look better than other women. Or because it just makes themselves feel nice.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Awkward. She is not a Muslim. Now you should be ashamed of yourself for making assumptions.
    He assumed best of a person, now he knows better then to assume the best. Don't roll your eyes, lower your gaze.

Why should I be ashamed of myself for asking a question? It's hypocrisy, men on here seem to be concerned about how women dress yet they can wear whatever they want. Also you talk about how temping women are yet I see men and women conversing on here daily. Isn't that haram?

Who said men can wear what they want? Where is the hypocrisy? I didn't read anything from him condemning talk between men and women.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.
    Everyone needs to worry about their own wrongdoing but women shouldn't be walking around half naked. It's kind of funny how they know what goes through a mans mind when she's seen like that, knows they'll bark at her but then is "offended". Not excusing the mans behavior but at the same time if a girl knows all that then why continue to dress like that? Is it really that hot? No

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

You see, you and I are so desensitized because of our surroundings, we really don't notice it. My high school was absolutely crazy like that. We are desensitized and seeing the same amount of skin probably won't affect us like someone raised in a more decent culture where people and their bodies are actually respected.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X