Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
    Not true
    sorry but it is true.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
      sorry but it is true.
      Erg no it's not. You can't tell me as you're not a female. Yea it's very hard for men but men act like its so easy for us as if we have no desires. You think a mans desire is stronger, which may be true when you're speaking generally but some women find it just as difficult!
      "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Erg no it's not. You can't tell me as you're not a female. Yea it's very hard for men but men act like its so easy for us as if we have no desires. You think a mans desire is stronger, which may be true when you're speaking generally but some women find it just as difficult!
        I disagree so we will just leave it at that.

Comment

Lol is this a joke? Just be happy u have it easy, compared to us manz
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

You guys are irritating me. It's not easier for every individual. Some men have it way easier than some women! It just depends on the person so stop saying its easy when men are fitnah

!
            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

You guys are irritating me. It's not easier for every individual. Some men have it way easier than some women! It just depends on the person so stop saying its easy when men are fitnah

!
              Well don't hate me because I disagree. I myself have really strong desires, far more than any woman on this planet. Controlling those desires is difficult though, especially far far more for men, as we are bombarded with too much female images on billboards, in jobs, in university, etc.

Comment

Well don't hate me because I disagree. I myself have really strong desires, far more than any woman on this planet. Controlling those desires is difficult though, especially far far more for men, as we are bombarded with too much female images on billboards, in jobs, in university, etc.
                Lol I don't hate you, I'm just saying its not fair that everyone thinks we have it easier. Allah tests all- some in the same ways, others differently. I'm sure you have it very hard but so do some women.

Comment

Lol I don't hate you, I'm just saying its not fair that everyone thinks we have it easier. Allah tests all- some in the same ways, others differently. I'm sure you have it very hard but so do some women.
                  I do not want to argue with you. I have my opinion and you have yours.

Comment

*yaaaaawns*

Im getting tired of correcting the same things. Goodness me. You can not claim your desire is greater than all females as you can not know all females and how great their desire is. You can however claim that generally men have greater desire. That does not mean every man has higher desire than every woman.and you are a science student. Smh. Also men may have a higher desire generally but it doesn't mean women don't have a higher desire for companionship/love/emotional support which makes staying away from men very difficult for most women. Remember it takes two.
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

I do not want to argue with you. I have my opinion and you have yours.
                      I wasn't arguing, I'm stating facts but okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                        *yaaaaawns*

Im getting tired of correcting the same things. Goodness me. You can not claim your desire is greater than all females as you can not know all females and how great their desire is. You can however claim that generally men have greater desire. That does not mean every man has higher desire than every woman.and you are a science student. Smh. Also men may have a higher desire generally but it doesn't mean women don't have a higher desire for companionship/love/emotional support which makes staying away from men very difficult for most women. Remember it takes two.
                        well it is sister. So make of that as you will. You obviously do not know me that well.

Anyway, all I said was I disagree. I am allowed my opinion. You think you are correct and I think I am. So leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                          Doesn't really help comply with lowering the gaze though does it lol. Niqab might be considered an 'innovation' by some, but no denying it's a very, very practical solution to hiding ones beauty from all non-mahram in public when used with hijab and abaya.

I guess i'd be more 'liberal' though, because we all seem to accept different things.

WHAT????????????
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

aint there like more women than men
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Not true
                              It is. We aren't men. There is a reason why Allah gives men Hur Al Ayn and two wives. Men naturally have more desires then women. Point blank period
                              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                                It is. We aren't men. There is a reason why Allah gives men Hur Al Ayn and two wives. Men naturally have more desires then women. Point blank period
                                And how many men do you hear saying they only want one wife etc? A lot. I agree that *generally*, for the majority, it's true but as I said it differs per individual. I can sit here and give many examples but it wouldn't be appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X