Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    niqab? La habibty their eyes would be showing, burqah :up:
    The eyes are not a fitna people need to watch what they say even if it's jokingly. All scholars agree the Mother of the Believers had one eye showing so if the eyes were fitna then they would have covered both and some scholars say that both eyes are fine to show.
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
      The eyes are not a fitna people need to watch what they say even if it's jokingly. All scholars agree the Mother of the Believers had one eye showing so if the eyes were fitna then they would have covered both and some scholars say that both eyes are fine to show.
      I'm being sarcastic. Since when do guys wear a burqah or a niqab?
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Whats point of making fun of all these ?
        ''Men should wear burqa'' bla bla. Are you kidding ? If we were really that attractive we would need to cover more accordint to our religion, but we are not. Who are being raped and abused every day, men or women ? Yet most of the girls get dress less and less than any man (even non-muslim men coverthemselves more than some Muslim girls, who claim to wear hijab but they still try to be attractive by wearing all those tight and bad clothes !).
        Of course girls might be attracted by men too but dont make it fun please, if you will not help anyone over here, better to be silent : )

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
          Nah. I laugh too .. its an eri thing. We are a tough breed.
          Can you imagine how elder members here especially the father/mother read threads like this and awkward ones in the marriage section? They would be thinking about their kids whether they act like this or not. At least, it would benefit them to tighten their children's grip.
          Last edited by Saho; 05-03-14, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I'm being sarcastic. Since when do guys wear a burqah or a niqab?
            I meant for females. There are sisters who come on here who see what we post and may see something like "Eyes are a fitna for men." then sisters instead of refuting them with hard core evidence you get the remarks like "We should just be in jail then" So now the sisters sitting there are confused are the eyes a fitna should or shouldn't she wear a burqa (Just using your post as a general statement because many bros do say the eyes are fitna and sisters don't know how to respond). Even then men are not a fitna at least not like women. A woman is the greatest fitna "The Prophet :saw: said, “I have not left behind any fitnah more harmful to men than women.” Even in the Quran Allah tells us that women are on a man's mind. So Men=Not a really great fitna. Women=Great fitna.
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Hopetogoparadis View Post
              Whats point of making fun of all these ?
              ''Men should wear burqa'' bla bla. Are you kidding ? If we were really that attractive we would need to cover more accordint to our religion, but we are not. Yet most of the girls get dress less and less than any man (even non-muslim men). Of course girls might be attracted by men too but dont make it fun please.
              :jkk: agreed

Comment

you should embark for the spatial expedition to Mars and leave us alone.

This is your problem, nobody is going to do the work in your place.

it looks like that even in a box, even when there is no girl physically next to you you're still bothered

so the issue is you
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  It is much harder for us guys.

To be honest, females have it easy.

We have more desires naturally than females.
                  Women and men may seek different things from the opposite gender but the issue exists for both, otherwise there would be no haraam relationships. Girls are in those relationships for a reason, just like the boys are.

Comment

Brother this is my advice: dont watch tv, when you're walking down the street lower ur gaze and whenever women pops up in your head replace that thought with something else.

Comment

Originally posted by arq View Post
                      Ikr...I wish some of them could wear niqab :p
                      I read that among the tuaregs the men cover themselves more than women lol.
                      your online source of hadiths: http://sunnah.com/
                      ask me questions: ask.fm/caetratilegion

Comment

Originally posted by Scutarilegion View Post
                        I read that among the tuaregs the men cover themselves more than women lol.
                        Doesn't really help comply with lowering the gaze though does it lol. Niqab might be considered an 'innovation' by some, but no denying it's a very, very practical solution to hiding ones beauty from all non-mahram in public when used with hijab and abaya.

I guess i'd be more 'liberal' though, because we all seem to accept different things.
                        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                          Doesn't really help comply with lowering the gaze though does it lol. Niqab might be considered an 'innovation' by some, but no denying it's a very, very practical solution to hiding ones beauty from all non-mahram in public when used with hijab and abaya.

I guess i'd be more 'liberal' though, because we all seem to accept different things.

I was just kidding man :d

Comment

Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
                            Some walk around in a bikini that covers literally almost nothing so basically some do walk around naked.
                            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                              It is much harder for us guys.

To be honest, females have it easy.

We have more desires naturally than females.
                              Not true
                              "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Its not possible and these girls are crazy

Not even the molvi look stops them
                                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                                X