Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    I was never being vicious and neither was Rebel. I asked a question...maybe I was a bit too sarcastic with that original comment about men and I apologize. Just because someone sides with a 'kaffir' doesn't mean she's being vicious or is against you.

I originally got annoyed because Talwaar said I should be ashamed for asking that question. Well I'm not a Muslim so I was interested in discussing this with Muslims.
    I assumed u were a Muslim

Hence the misunderstanding
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      :there: Don't worry, you can discuss with me anytime :)

lool I don't even know what is going on here though tbh.

===================================

@ Talwaaaaar, hope you not offended, I apologize if you are :(
      I think you'll be my go to whenever I have a question lol. Bewareeeeee. Funny..my thread where I was asking questions about Islam never got this much direct replies ^_^. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        perhaps the brother thought you were Muslim, in which case you should have nown better.

However his points still stand,

one of the greatest things Men desire in this world is Women,

this is a natural desire which is placed by default inside the hearts of men by Allah tala.

our task is to control this desire, by the way Allah ta'ala and his messenger :saw: have shown us.

however it is made exponentially difficult with the abundance of shameless women exposing parts of their body which should remain covered.

hope you understand.

regards
        Well I know that now, I thought originally he was mad that I even asked the question. Now I know he knows I'm not a Muslim, I'm over it. Moving on

Comment

:there: Don't worry, you can discuss with me anytime :)

lool I don't even know what is going on here though tbh.

===================================

@ Talwaaaaar, hope you not offended, I apologize if you are :(
          its ok
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            I think you'll be my go to whenever I have a question lol. Bewareeeeee. Funny..my thread where I was asking questions about Islam never got this much direct replies ^_^. Oh well
            You are more than welcome to ask me anytime. haha I know. Such is Ummah Forum, *sighs*
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
              its ok
              I take it back. Carry on you and Mustafa.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

thumbs up
                Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Lol ok then im sorry for upsetting u this much over something like this

Are you gonna hate me forever now because of this?

Comment

Back to the kitchen rebel. You've had your 10 minutes!
                    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

lool. You guys are something else. No hard feelings Talwaar and glad my rep was so effective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Faith, habibty I been tied to the kitchen all day, gimme another 10 minutes please.
                      Gone with the wind.

Comment

Like i mentioned in page 1 bruv. Keep ur mental computer busy with good processes. Here this thread from a famous commander will help u chill. Participate & take my heed my command or advice to heart. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...litary-History
                        “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

lool. You guys are something else. No hard feelings Talwaar and glad my rep was so effective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Faith, habibty I been tied to the kitchen all day, gimme another 10 minutes please.
                          Then you should come clean mines :/ I'm too lazy
                          "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

:wswrwb:

Lower your gaze
                            Control your desires and/or fast and/or find a healthy activity to keep yourself occupied with in case you find yourself wandering about online
                            Fear Allah

Originally posted by Hopetogoparadis View Post
                            Assalam alakum

I dont want anyone to overpraise himself here (for his own good...) but i would like to see/hear if anyone can really stay away from any fitnah that girls bring around us (whether its outside, or online...which might be worse sometimes...) you know.

If you stay away from them outside, then you have this internet in your house. If you dont have it either, then i dont know, maybe your mind might be full of rubbish as well.

So in short words, what would be some useful advices that you would give, which helps you to stay away from this big fitnah inshallah ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arq View Post
                              Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fitnah of Boys?
                              It should not be made into a female vs. male thing, this is no gender battle but a reality, it is a fact women can be a fitnah for/to men, it is also a hadeeth

so reflect, Inn shaAllah
                              sigpic

Comment

• Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Don't de-rail OP's thread
                                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Working...
                                X