Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    Ouch.
    What did I do this time :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

Allahu Akbar

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      May Allah grant you jannah dear brother Mustafa and protect you from this fitnah

Ameen
      And you to, may you be entered into al-Firdaus, ameen.
      Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        What did I do this time :/
        I said ouch because if talking to the opposite gender is a sin.............I'm in for a big ouchie.
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I said ouch because if talking to the opposite gender is a sin.............I'm in for a big ouchie.
          Well you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Ok brightesthour.....you CAN handle the truth.....your are WRONG. You got that? You are WRONG.

Comment

No you correct us, since you are so perfect and mighty
              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

No you correct us, since you are so perfect and mighty
                When did I say I was perfect and I was right? Oh my...and women are emotional right?

Nice backbiting there. :)

Comment

Oh and I'm not a feminist..but thanks for assuming

Comment

When did I say I was perfect and I was right? Oh my...and women are emotional right?

Nice backbiting there. :)
                    I used to think since women were sensitive they wouldn't be vicious and try to hurt other peoples feelings for no reason. I got on this forum and this forum proved me wrong(not targeting you.)

Comment

What is going on here?
                      Gone with the wind.

Comment

I used to think since women were sensitive they wouldn't be vicious and try to hurt other peoples feelings for no reason. I got on this forum and this forum proved me wrong(not targeting you specifically.)
                        I was never being vicious and neither was Rebel. I asked a question...maybe I was a bit too sarcastic with that original comment about men and I apologize. Just because someone sides with a 'kaffir' doesn't mean she's being vicious or is against you.

I originally got annoyed because Talwaar said I should be ashamed for asking that question. Well I'm not a Muslim so I was interested in discussing this with Muslims.

Comment

May Allah grant you jannah dear brother Mustafa and protect you from this fitnah

Ameen
                          Ameen,

some of the ways of protecting onself from this Fitnah is to get ridd of the following,

a) Filthy magazines/papers

b) Stop watching Films/Movies

c) Stop playing games exposing Immorality

d) Stop listening to Music, especially those songs which incite desires in ones heart.

:jkk:
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            What is going on here?
                            Run away

Comment

I was never being vicious and neither was Rebel. I asked a question...maybe I was a bit too sarcastic with that original comment about men and I apologize. Just because someone sides with a 'kaffir' doesn't mean she's being vicious or is against you.

I originally got annoyed because Talwaar said I should be ashamed for asking that question. Well I'm not a Muslim so I was interested in discussing this with Muslims.
                              :there: Don't worry, you can discuss with me anytime :)

lool I don't even know what is going on here though tbh.

===================================

@ Talwaaaaar, hope you not offended, I apologize if you are :(
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

perhaps the brother thought you were Muslim, in which case you should have nown better.

However his points still stand,

one of the greatest things Men desire in this world is Women,

this is a natural desire which is placed by default inside the hearts of men by Allah tala.

our task is to control this desire, by the way Allah ta'ala and his messenger :saw: have shown us.

however it is made exponentially difficult with the abundance of shameless women exposing parts of their body which should remain covered.

hope you understand.

regards
                                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                                X