Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FeedMEknowledge
    replied
    Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
    actually there are nude beaches and people in like westhollywood(gay men for example) who walk around in thong bathing suits n stuff. not a pleasant sight

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    lol no. Thats not true.

I'm tellin you, from a mans point of view, its every mans dream that he was many wives. It is what it is.
    It's not every mans dream.

Leave a comment:

• ~Sprinkles
    replied

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

Throw out your TV and mobile phone, cut your internet connection, don't ever leave the house.

And Allaah knows best.

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
    And how many men do you hear saying they only want one wife etc? A lot. I agree that *generally*, for the majority, it's true but as I said it differs per individual. I can sit here and give many examples but it wouldn't be appropriate.
    lol no. Thats not true.

I'm tellin you, from a mans point of view, its every mans dream that he was many wives. It is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    It is. We aren't men. There is a reason why Allah gives men Hur Al Ayn and two wives. Men naturally have more desires then women. Point blank period
    And how many men do you hear saying they only want one wife etc? A lot. I agree that *generally*, for the majority, it's true but as I said it differs per individual. I can sit here and give many examples but it wouldn't be appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Not true
    It is. We aren't men. There is a reason why Allah gives men Hur Al Ayn and two wives. Men naturally have more desires then women. Point blank period

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

aint there like more women than men

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
    Doesn't really help comply with lowering the gaze though does it lol. Niqab might be considered an 'innovation' by some, but no denying it's a very, very practical solution to hiding ones beauty from all non-mahram in public when used with hijab and abaya.

I guess i'd be more 'liberal' though, because we all seem to accept different things.

WHAT????????????

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    *yaaaaawns*

Im getting tired of correcting the same things. Goodness me. You can not claim your desire is greater than all females as you can not know all females and how great their desire is. You can however claim that generally men have greater desire. That does not mean every man has higher desire than every woman.and you are a science student. Smh. Also men may have a higher desire generally but it doesn't mean women don't have a higher desire for companionship/love/emotional support which makes staying away from men very difficult for most women. Remember it takes two.
    well it is sister. So make of that as you will. You obviously do not know me that well.

Anyway, all I said was I disagree. I am allowed my opinion. You think you are correct and I think I am. So leave it at that

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    I do not want to argue with you. I have my opinion and you have yours.
    I wasn't arguing, I'm stating facts but okay.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

Well don't hate me because I disagree. I myself have really strong desires, far more than any woman on this planet. Controlling those desires is difficult though, especially far far more for men, as we are bombarded with too much female images on billboards, in jobs, in university, etc.
    *yaaaaawns*

Im getting tired of correcting the same things. Goodness me. You can not claim your desire is greater than all females as you can not know all females and how great their desire is. You can however claim that generally men have greater desire. That does not mean every man has higher desire than every woman.and you are a science student. Smh. Also men may have a higher desire generally but it doesn't mean women don't have a higher desire for companionship/love/emotional support which makes staying away from men very difficult for most women. Remember it takes two.

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

Lol I don't hate you, I'm just saying its not fair that everyone thinks we have it easier. Allah tests all- some in the same ways, others differently. I'm sure you have it very hard but so do some women.
    I do not want to argue with you. I have my opinion and you have yours.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Well don't hate me because I disagree. I myself have really strong desires, far more than any woman on this planet. Controlling those desires is difficult though, especially far far more for men, as we are bombarded with too much female images on billboards, in jobs, in university, etc.
    Lol I don't hate you, I'm just saying its not fair that everyone thinks we have it easier. Allah tests all- some in the same ways, others differently. I'm sure you have it very hard but so do some women.

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

You guys are irritating me. It's not easier for every individual. Some men have it way easier than some women! It just depends on the person so stop saying its easy when men are fitnah

!

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

You guys are irritating me. It's not easier for every individual. Some men have it way easier than some women! It just depends on the person so stop saying its easy when men are fitnah

!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X