Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

    Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
    U should be ashamed of urself

    U have no idea what the effect of how these women dress has on the male mind and nafs

    The prophet :saw: himself said that women are the greatest fitnah , and that there is nothing that men love more than women. And this was 14 centuries ago when they werent dressed half naked and werent promiscuous.

    There is only so much that can be tolerated
    Awkward. She is not a Muslim. Now you should be ashamed of yourself for making assumptions.
    Gone with the wind.

    Comment


    • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

      Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      U should be ashamed of urself

      U have no idea what the effect of how these women dress has on the male mind and nafs

      The prophet :saw: himself said that women are the greatest fitnah , and that there is nothing that men love more than women. And this was 14 centuries ago when they werent dressed half naked and werent promiscuous.

      There is only so much that can be tolerated
      Why should I be ashamed of myself for asking a question? It's hypocrisy, men on here seem to be concerned about how women dress yet they can wear whatever they want. Also you talk about how temping women are yet I see men and women conversing on here daily. Isn't that haram?

      Comment


      • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Eh, I don't know. I've been around females when there was an attractive man around and the things I've heard...wow. They sound like men when there's a woman around. But I never hear them complaining about how they dress or telling them to put a shirt on.

        This is California, the state wear women dress.....well.....less then optimal. And still men are complaining.


        So perhaps you should see women are responsible as well.
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

        Comment


        • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

          Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
          Awkward. She is not a Muslim. Now you should be ashamed of yourself for making assumptions.
          I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.

          Comment


          • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

            Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.
            You see, you and I are so desensitized because of our surroundings, we really don't notice it. My high school was absolutely crazy like that. We are desensitized and seeing the same amount of skin probably won't affect us like someone raised in a more decent culture where people and their bodies are actually respected.
            Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

            Comment


            • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.
              Everyone needs to worry about their own wrongdoing but women shouldn't be walking around half naked. It's kind of funny how they know what goes through a mans mind when she's seen like that, knows they'll bark at her but then is "offended". Not excusing the mans behavior but at the same time if a girl knows all that then why continue to dress like that? Is it really that hot? No
              "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

              Comment


              • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                Awkward. She is not a Muslim. Now you should be ashamed of yourself for making assumptions.
                He assumed best of a person, now he knows better then to assume the best. Don't roll your eyes, lower your gaze.

                Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                Why should I be ashamed of myself for asking a question? It's hypocrisy, men on here seem to be concerned about how women dress yet they can wear whatever they want. Also you talk about how temping women are yet I see men and women conversing on here daily. Isn't that haram?

                Who said men can wear what they want? Where is the hypocrisy? I didn't read anything from him condemning talk between men and women.
                Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

                Comment


                • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                  Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                  You see, you and I are so desensitized because of our surroundings, we really don't notice it. My high school was absolutely crazy like that. We are desensitized and seeing the same amount of skin probably won't affect us like someone raised in a more decent culture where people and their bodies are actually respected.
                  Well that is true. I know there are females who wear close to nothing but I hardly see that where I live. What constitutes as showing too much skin? Is it just shorts, a dress, tank tops? Because I know girls who dress like that and they're not trying to impress men, they're either wearing it because they like it or because it's comfortable. I heard a saying too that women are constantly competing with other women, so when they're dressed nicely and have a lot of makeup on they're trying to look better than other women. Or because it just makes themselves feel nice.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                    Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    I just don't get it. Maybe I'm too 'western' but it really bothers me when people complain about how others dress.
                    Back in the good old days, men like Talwaar were more common. They were "gentlemen" because they actually respected women. Nowadays, men like him are less appreciated, but perhaps that's because these days, men have less to appreciate.
                    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

                    Comment


                    • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                      Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                      He assumed best of a person, now he knows better then to assume the best. Don't roll your eyes, lower your gaze.




                      Who said men can wear what they want? Where is the hypocrisy? I didn't read anything from him condemning talk between men and women.
                      I was using that last part as an example, I know he didn't mention conversing with women. I was just pointing out that isn't it against Islam for men to speak with women? And vice versa

                      Comment


                      • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        Well that is true. I know there are females who wear close to nothing but I hardly see that where I live. What constitutes as showing too much skin? Is it just shorts, a dress, tank tops? Because I know girls who dress like that and they're not trying to impress men, they're either wearing it because they like it or because it's comfortable. I heard a saying too that women are constantly competing with other women, so when they're dressed nicely and have a lot of makeup on they're trying to look better than other women. Or because it just makes themselves feel nice.
                        Yes, I started to think a lot of women simply dress because they are accustomed to it.

                        In short, anything which shows parts of the torso and waist downwards, especially legs is too much skin. Tight clothing is also an issue.


                        But others are clearly dressing horribly and putting men to the test.
                        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

                        Comment


                        • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          I was using that last part as an example, I know he didn't mention conversing with women. I was just pointing out that isn't it against Islam for men to speak with women? And vice versa
                          Ouch.
                          Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

                          Comment


                          • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                            Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                            Don't roll your eyes, lower your gaze.

                            .




                            Gone with the wind.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                              May Allah grant you jannah dear brother Mustafa and protect you from this fitnah

                              Ameen
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                              Comment


                              • Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

                                Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                                Yes, I started to think a lot of women simply dress because they are accustomed to it.

                                In short, anything which shows parts of the torso and waist downwards, especially legs is too much skin. Tight clothing is also an issue.


                                But others are clearly dressing horribly and putting men to the test.
                                Guess I showed way too much skin last Summer O_O. Oh well, I'm done talking about it. I didn't want to start a debate or offend anyone...this has always been a pet peeve of mine.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X