Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith1
    replied
    Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Blah ^

Leave a comment:

• Talwaar
    replied

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
    One last thing- I didn't say we have *stronger* desire but just because a mans desire may be stronger it doesn't mean it's easy peazy for a woman. Ai yi yi people
    still easier

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

One last thing- I didn't say we have *stronger* desire but just because a mans desire may be stronger it doesn't mean it's easy peazy for a woman. Ai yi yi people

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

Are you a woman?
    nope

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
    are you a man
    Are you a woman?

I'm out, you guys are something else!

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
    to those saying that female desires can even compare to male desires are deluded
    its like comparing apples and oranges.

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

Are you serious? Not all men have strong desires. Yes the MAJORITY do but not ALL. And I said GENERALLY men do have stronger desires but some women's desires are very strong as well! If it was soo much easier for women then why are there a lot of women fornicators? You think if it were so easy for them they'd commit such a major sin? And anyway, regardless of who's desire is stronger*, it doesn't mean that the women's is easy to control simply because a mans desire is stronger. That's all I'm saying. I never said majority of women have stronger desire, I just said sometimes depending on two opposite genders - the female may have a stronger desire.
    are you a man

Leave a comment:

• Talwaar
    replied

to those saying that female desires can even compare to male desires are deluded

Leave a comment:

• Sheikh_Google
    replied

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
    There are full nude beaches in Canada and America for naturalists, so they do have special permission to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    I'm sorry who told you this lie? Lol have you been to the marriage section? If all men want one wife then why would Allah make polygamy halal? He made it halal because He knows His male servants have desires and many men want more then one wife. There are a couple men that only have one wife but that's not to say they don't want another one. Majority of men want more then one wife. Men have more desires then women it's proven by reading Quran and Hadiths. Women have desires but not like men and it's quite saddening to see women try and say men don't have desires or try to say women have stronger desires then men if that were true Allah would have made polygamy halal for women but He didn't. If that were true Allah would have given women male equivalent of Hur al Ayn but He didn't. Should I go on? Point is Quran and Hadiths trump whatever "examples" you would give
    Are you serious? Not all men have strong desires. Yes the MAJORITY do but not ALL. And I said GENERALLY men do have stronger desires but some women's desires are very strong as well! If it was soo much easier for women then why are there a lot of women fornicators? You think if it were so easy for them they'd commit such a major sin? And anyway, regardless of who's desire is stronger*, it doesn't mean that the women's is easy to control simply because a mans desire is stronger. That's all I'm saying. I never said majority of women have stronger desire, I just said sometimes depending on two opposite genders - the female may have a stronger desire.

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

Are you every man?
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

And how many men do you hear saying they only want one wife etc? A lot. I agree that *generally*, for the majority, it's true but as I said it differs per individual. I can sit here and give many examples but it wouldn't be appropriate.
    I'm sorry who told you this lie? Lol have you been to the marriage section? If all men want one wife then why would Allah make polygamy halal? He made it halal because He knows His male servants have desires and many men want more then one wife. There are a couple men that only have one wife but that's not to say they don't want another one. Majority of men want more then one wife. Men have more desires then women it's proven by reading Quran and Hadiths. Women have desires but not like men and it's quite saddening to see women try and say men don't have desires or try to say women have stronger desires then men if that were true Allah would have made polygamy halal for women but He didn't. If that were true Allah would have given women male equivalent of Hur al Ayn but He didn't. Should I go on? Point is Quran and Hadiths trump whatever "examples" you would give

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

Originally posted by arq View Post
    Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fitnah of Boys?
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    are you a man?
    Are you every man?

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

It's not every mans dream.
    are you a man?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X