Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    The eyes are not a fitna people need to watch what they say even if it's jokingly. All scholars agree the Mother of the Believers had one eye showing so if the eyes were fitna then they would have covered both and some scholars say that both eyes are fine to show.
    Sister, as far as I know, they had one eye open to see where they are going, not because they are not fitnah. Where did you read eyes are not fitnah?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

^^^^

Eyes are fitnah?

Does that mean we should be wearing burqa? Serious question.
      Gone with the wind.

Comment

I think the sister is confusing fitnah with awrah. Awrah means the part of the body which should be covered.

Fitnah can be things other than body, like the voice of a woman if it's soft and melodious, or her striking her heels when she walks, etc.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          I think the sister is confusing fitnah with awrah. Awrah means the part of the body which should be covered.

Fitnah can be things other than body, like the voice of a woman if it's soft and melodious, or her striking her heels when she walks, etc.
          Okay so fitnah does not equal awrah which means eyes can be uncovered, right?

If so then why do some scholars insist that only one eye can be uncovered to see with and not 2 (which I find creppy but not about me)
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Eyes can be uncovered for the necessity of seeing the way.

“...and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna ...'

http://islamqa.info/en/82994

Allahu a'alam.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              Eyes can be uncovered for the necessity of seeing the way.

“...and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna ...'

http://islamqa.info/en/82994

Allahu a'alam.
              ok. :jkk:
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Just put on some blinkers like race horses, problem solved.

Comment

its extremely difficult....especially when you are surrounded by pics of Cheryl Cole

Comment

:salams

Well, for me, I find that most of the fitna comes from my own mind. Very, very rarely is there a case in which I'm forcibly confronted with inappropriate images/thoughts. In almost every case, the fitna [lust] is avoidable.

I won't pretend that I found a secret solution that's 100% effective, but what I know is that you must be conscious of Allah . You're less likely to look at a woman and lust if your mind is constantly focused on the greatness of God, Paradise and other righteous things. If your mind is wandering off, set on worldly passions, you're opening the door for lust to come in.
                    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Oh those evil women always trying to tempt you poor men

Can't you just....I don't know...control yourself and look away? Is it really that hard? Not being sarcastic but I never understood why men always complain about what women wear. Not even just Muslim men, non Muslim men as well. I don't gawk at men when they're not wearing a shirt or complain how they dress.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

Can't you just....I don't know...control yourself and look away? Is it really that hard? Not being sarcastic but I never understood why men always complain about what women wear. Not even just Muslim men, non Muslim men as well. I don't gawk at men when they're not wearing a shirt or complain how they dress.
                        Women are more attractive than men, aesthetically and sexually.
                        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                          Women are more attractive than men, aesthetically and sexually.
                          Eh, I don't know. I've been around females when there was an attractive man around and the things I've heard...wow. They sound like men when there's a woman around. But I never hear them complaining about how they dress or telling them to put a shirt on.

Comment

Eh, I don't know. I've been around females when there was an attractive man around and the things I've heard...wow. They sound like men when there's a woman around. But I never hear them complaining about how they dress or telling them to put a shirt on.
                            It's a women's responsibility to dress appropriately. She can't expect to dress shamelessly and not attract attention.
                            Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                              kitten is the biggest fitnah
                              I knew this thread was going to run in the hundreds so thought of diverting attention or having thread closed, lol.
                              “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

U should be ashamed of urself

U have no idea what the effect of how these women dress has on the male mind and nafs

The prophet :saw: himself said that women are the greatest fitnah , and that there is nothing that men love more than women. And this was 14 centuries ago when they werent dressed half naked and werent promiscuous.

There is only so much that can be tolerated
                                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                                X