Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    I do feel bad for men, I never used to think about stuff like this

but then some1 mentioned we dont have half naked men walking around us daily. n its true we dont

whereas guys do n they are exposed to it so I get it must be tough

but yea lower ur gaze, its on u .
    I know it's harder for them and maybe I don't understand how bad their desires are but they can't change what people wear or do in public.

Some want to look wherever they want to and not see any fitnah which is impossible and instead of making the effort to lower their gaze they complain about it
    Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
    “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Look down when walking/travelling. there's a whole world your missing out on... flowers, ants, texture...
      La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
        Look down when walking/travelling. there's a whole world your missing out on... flowers, ants, texture...
        How does one lower their gaze and at the same time see where they're going?
        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

what the hell are ants doing in the air?

but yea dont look down cos ull bump into something, just look ahead but not focus on anything.
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
            Its like a sixth sense you develop it over time.

I've memorized every place of my university, so I know where I am headed....
            La illaha ilallah

Comment

it's possible, lowering your gaze doesn't mean walking around with your head down, it just means as soon as that female presence is noticed look somewhere else
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Its like a sixth sense you develop it over time.

I've memorized every place of my university, so I know where I am headed....
                It's difficult to see especially if you're tall because then you need to literally look at your feet to avoid any fitna

I guess I need to memorise where I'm going :insha:

may Allah SWT guide us

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  it's possible, lowering your gaze doesn't mean walking around with your head down, it just means as soon as that female presence is noticed look somewhere else
                  Stop using common sense, Yasin. You killing the fun.

People love to over complicate everything. -_____-

I lower my gaze and manage to never bump into anything. Not like Allah told us to blindfold ourselves.
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

Walk fast.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

It's difficult to see especially if you're tall because then you need to literally look at your feet to avoid any fitna

I guess I need to memorise where I'm going :insha:

may Allah SWT guide us
                      I'm tall, I have no difficulty.. not sure why being tall though would be a problem lol.
                      La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                        Stop using common sense, Yasin. You killing the fun.

People love to over complicate everything. -_____-

I lower my gaze and manage to never bump into anything. Not like Allah told us to blindfold ourselves.
                        lool, okay you have a point

I know what you mean Rebel101

BUT

it's not easy for some when the 'danger' is there, well everywhere. On bus slogans, billboards, it's a distraction for some
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I'm tall, I have no difficulty.. not sure why being tall though would be a problem lol.
                          Well I don't think I should go into detail

I'l leave it at that

:jkk:

Comment

Well I don't think I should go into detail

I'l leave it at that

:jkk:
                            Subhnallah I think I just understood :/ lol yeah you would have to look towards your feet.
                            La illaha ilallah

Comment

Lols hilarious

All I am hearing is excuses excuses!

I am not saying don't look at where you're going but don't go around checking out girls.

Also even though they don't wear hijab they are not that naked with the same exception of summer which you might have to learning more about the ground, ants and flowers.
                              Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
                              “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
                                Lols hilarious

All I am hearing is excuses excuses!

I am not saying don't look at where you're going but don't go around checking out girls.

Also even though they don't wear hijab they are not that naked with the same exception of summer which you might have to learning more about the ground, ants and flowers.
                                Exactly, if you go seeking these things, you'll only be dealing with fitnah,

If you have the intention to go to school, goto class, mind your own business, things are fine.

The only issue I have ever faced was meeting women I use to know back in highschool,

I remember one girl tried to hug me, I backed up and said "What in the world are you doing...", She laughed it off, Her muslim friend was with her, while her being a non-muslim, I told the muslim girl "You have no shame, you should have told her muslim men don't interact with women in that fashion"...

They both walk away giggling :/

The hug thing seems to be a way of saying hello, not a sign of affection in Canada, for anyone who thinks otherwise...
                                La illaha ilallah

Comment

Working...
                                X