Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Assalam alakum

I dont want anyone to overpraise himself here (for his own good...) but i would like to see/hear if anyone can really stay away from any fitnah that girls bring around us (whether its outside, or online...which might be worse sometimes...) you know.

If you stay away from them outside, then you have this internet in your house. If you dont have it either, then i dont know, maybe your mind might be full of rubbish as well.

So in short words, what would be some useful advices that you would give, which helps you to stay away from this big fitnah inshallah ?

Re: Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fithan of Girls ?

Where do u stay ? I'm guessing if it is in the west it would b harder cuz i've heard females walk around half or sometimes full naked. U might want to move to an area where there r more hijabis or stay alone somewhere in a jungle. Lol but serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
      Where do u stay ? I'm guessing if it is in the west it would b harder cuz i've heard females walk around half or sometimes full naked. U might want to move to an area where there r more hijabis or stay alone somewhere in a jungle. Lol but serious.
      Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

invest in a jungle/forest home. It could b like ur retreat zone

Comment

invest in a jungle/forest home. It could b like ur retreat zone
          He might need a survival guide now...

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
            Nobody walks around full naked. Against the law. Unless you is a peeping tom, peeping into their bathrooms, don't know how else you see full naked people around
            ive heard of nudist beaches in the west. I'm sure they r true. I would post a link but then i just might get instabanned.lol

Comment

İ think about going to Arab countries inshallah (though i dont know whats better for me, Allahu alem)
              But i need some tips now, as i have to live here at moment

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
                He might need a survival guide now...
                Speck. Up my...i mean Jcobra's jungle & other terrain survival thread.

Comment

ive heard of nudist beaches in the west. I'm sure they r true. I would post a link but then i just might get instabanned.lol
                  Yeah there are some around, but you can always avoid em
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Speck. Up my...i mean Jcobra's jungle & other terrain survival thread.
                    Great minds think alike.

Comment

Can anyone actually go back to topic and try to answer ?

Comment

Best thing would be not to look. You will have very funny ideas if you keep looking, lower your gaze.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopetogoparadis View Post
                          Can anyone actually go back to topic and try to answer ?
                          some good tips here if u r planning of moving to a jungle,mountain or other terrain.feel free to add .
                          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...urvival-Thread

Comment

Its all in the mind my friend,
                            you control your mind ,you control the desires.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Can Anyone Actually Stay Away From Fitnah of Boys?

Comment

Working...
                              X