Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC24
    replied
    Re: General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

If you want to book flights, use Skyscanner. Will search all airline for cheapest price.

And depends where you're going but visa may or may not be difficult to get. For example, a Turkish visa took me 5mins to get online, and just printed off the visa myself aswell. Places like USA, Pakistan and Israel are extremely strict for obvious reasons. Just do a quick google search on which country youre visiting and their visa requirements for whichever nationality you are.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

You can use internet through Wi-Fi if you have a smartphone.

But, it really depends on where you're traveling to, because some countries have really slow and poor mobile internet. You're better off using Wi-Fi.

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

Originally posted by zainah View Post
    Brother it depends where you going to.

For example I live in Holland but when I go to Morocco I have a Moroccan number.. it's much cheaper then using my Dutch number.
    Yea. Im talking about abroad so i imagine it to be cheaper to get a sim from the place? Just wandering though, without the sim, would the internet still work on my phone until credits runs out? I could probably ask this somewhere else if you don't know. And :jkk: for answering my queries.

Leave a comment:

• zainah
    replied

Brother it depends where you going to.

For example I live in Holland but when I go to Morocco I have a Moroccan number.. it's much cheaper then using my Dutch number.

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

Can anybody help with the sim card thing? :insha:

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

Originally posted by طاهِر View Post
    :salams

Depends where your going bro

:start:

Oh, I thought of another question!... Does internet on the smartphone still work or do you need to get a diff sim card & do u get it from the country or here?

Leave a comment:

• طاهِر
    replied

Originally posted by neighbour View Post
    I don't know. Thanks for the help.

Another question I have is, can anyone recommend any travel agents or places to book a ticket in the UK?
    :salams

Depends where your going bro

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

I don't know. Thanks for the help.

Another question I have is, can anyone recommend any travel agents or places to book a ticket in the UK?

Leave a comment:

• redball
    replied

Originally posted by neighbour View Post
    :start:

:salams:

General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?
    Visa is the biggest deal of all. It depends on what passport you hold and where you're heading. There's no hard and fast rule. You don't want to get deported as soon as you arrive because you didn't apply for a visa or applied for the wrong visa

Many years ago a friend got deported a few hours after landing in Australia. His own fault for not checking visa requirements. Then you're subject to 3 years exclusion period plus you've just wasted a whole heap of money.

To the UK do non-eu countries need a visa? Anyone know? Might consider a trip that way :-P

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    You can ask the flight attendant about a place to pray on the plane. They will probably let you pray near the kitchen area where they prepare food.

Check this site out for calculating prayer times and Qiiblah direction: http://www.crescentrating.com/air-tr...alculator.html
    :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

You can ask the flight attendant about a place to pray on the plane. They will probably let you pray near the kitchen area where they prepare food.

Check this site out for calculating prayer times and Qiiblah direction: http://www.crescentrating.com/air-tr...alculator.html

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

That was useful

Leave a comment:

• zainah
    replied

http://www.realsimple.com/work-life/...0100000070337/

Check this list.

Leave a comment:

• neighbour
    replied

Alright, :jkk: for both answers.

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

there is no one answer that fits all here. It depends where you are going

eg I go t France and I don't need visa because I have british passport

Egypt you get visas there and most people who go for long term don't pay for the visa but pay the fine when leaving as it works out cheaper

when I went to Pakistan I use my Pakistani passport and that allows me entry and I use british passport on way out and that gets me entry back (this may have changed now as I haven't been for a bit)

Praying on planes depends on your journey too, if its short then you may be able to combine. If its long then you can do it sitting or maybe find space

best thing to do wuld be to either be specific ie where travelling from and to which country and maybe someone has experience here or simply ask the travel agents

Leave a comment:

Working...
X