Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Originally posted by طاهِر View Post
    :salams

Depends where your going bro

:start:

Oh, I thought of another question!... Does internet on the smartphone still work or do you need to get a diff sim card & do u get it from the country or here?
    Allāhu akbar

Comment

Can anybody help with the sim card thing? :insha:
      Allāhu akbar

Comment

Brother it depends where you going to.

For example I live in Holland but when I go to Morocco I have a Moroccan number.. it's much cheaper then using my Dutch number.
        My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
          Brother it depends where you going to.

For example I live in Holland but when I go to Morocco I have a Moroccan number.. it's much cheaper then using my Dutch number.
          Yea. Im talking about abroad so i imagine it to be cheaper to get a sim from the place? Just wandering though, without the sim, would the internet still work on my phone until credits runs out? I could probably ask this somewhere else if you don't know. And :jkk: for answering my queries.
          Allāhu akbar

Comment

You can use internet through Wi-Fi if you have a smartphone.

But, it really depends on where you're traveling to, because some countries have really slow and poor mobile internet. You're better off using Wi-Fi.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

If you want to book flights, use Skyscanner. Will search all airline for cheapest price.

And depends where you're going but visa may or may not be difficult to get. For example, a Turkish visa took me 5mins to get online, and just printed off the visa myself aswell. Places like USA, Pakistan and Israel are extremely strict for obvious reasons. Just do a quick google search on which country youre visiting and their visa requirements for whichever nationality you are.

Comment

Working...
              X