Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Don't we need those photos for visas?
    It depends what nationality you have and which country you traveling to.

For example.. With an EU passport you can travel to Turkey and they will give you a visa at the Turkish airport.
    You don't need a photo for that kind of visa.

But when you travel to Saudi you need to fill in some paper work and you need a photo etc.

Do reaches beforehand. Every country is deferent.
    My heart will go on

Comment

The main thing - dont book any flights and dont make certain plans until you find out the visa process to the country you travel. applying for a visa doesn't always mean you will get it.

Comment

:jkk: for the new answers.

Thought of some questions,

1. Hows security go at the airport, what should I refrain from taking?
        2. Hows praying on the plane? Sat down or something else?
        Allāhu akbar

Comment

Don't go to the zionist state.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
            Don't go to the zionist state.
            Gotcha.
            Allāhu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by neighbour View Post
              :jkk: for the new answers.

Thought of some questions,

1. Hows security go at the airport, what should I refrain from taking?
              2. Hows praying on the plane? Sat down or something else?
              1) You can't take liquids, sharp items and guns in your hand/ baggage
              2) Praying you do sitting down op the plane.
              My heart will go on

Comment

there is no one answer that fits all here. It depends where you are going

eg I go t France and I don't need visa because I have british passport

Egypt you get visas there and most people who go for long term don't pay for the visa but pay the fine when leaving as it works out cheaper

when I went to Pakistan I use my Pakistani passport and that allows me entry and I use british passport on way out and that gets me entry back (this may have changed now as I haven't been for a bit)

Praying on planes depends on your journey too, if its short then you may be able to combine. If its long then you can do it sitting or maybe find space

best thing to do wuld be to either be specific ie where travelling from and to which country and maybe someone has experience here or simply ask the travel agents

Comment

Alright, :jkk: for both answers.
                  Allāhu akbar

Comment

http://www.realsimple.com/work-life/...0100000070337/

Check this list.
                    My heart will go on

Comment

That was useful
                      Allāhu akbar

Comment

You can ask the flight attendant about a place to pray on the plane. They will probably let you pray near the kitchen area where they prepare food.

Check this site out for calculating prayer times and Qiiblah direction: http://www.crescentrating.com/air-tr...alculator.html
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          You can ask the flight attendant about a place to pray on the plane. They will probably let you pray near the kitchen area where they prepare food.

Check this site out for calculating prayer times and Qiiblah direction: http://www.crescentrating.com/air-tr...alculator.html
                          :jkk:
                          Allāhu akbar

Comment

:start:

:salams:

General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?
                            Visa is the biggest deal of all. It depends on what passport you hold and where you're heading. There's no hard and fast rule. You don't want to get deported as soon as you arrive because you didn't apply for a visa or applied for the wrong visa

Many years ago a friend got deported a few hours after landing in Australia. His own fault for not checking visa requirements. Then you're subject to 3 years exclusion period plus you've just wasted a whole heap of money.

To the UK do non-eu countries need a visa? Anyone know? Might consider a trip that way :-P
                            Falling over toys....

Comment

I don't know. Thanks for the help.

Another question I have is, can anyone recommend any travel agents or places to book a ticket in the UK?
                              Allāhu akbar

Comment

I don't know. Thanks for the help.

Another question I have is, can anyone recommend any travel agents or places to book a ticket in the UK?
                                :salams

Depends where your going bro
                                If knowledge was a justification for taqwa then shaytan would be the most muttaqi - maulana Zahir Mahmood
                                'More beloved to me than 23 years of lecturing' Sheikh Ahmed Ali
                                Islamic etiquette for social media
                                http://youtu.be/VVa7av9eKkY

Comment

Working...
                                X