Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

:start:

:salams:

Allāhu akbar

Re: General Question, how do you book a flight and do you always need a visa?

Originally posted by neighbour View Post
    :start:

:salams:

Wa alaykum assalam

you can book a flight online.

Yes you may need a visa depending on where you are travelling to and from.

From UK you do not need one to go anywhere in EU, outside EU in most placed you can get VIsa on arrival but some places you need to get visa beforehand,
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
      Wa alaykum assalam

you can book a flight online.

Yes you may need a visa depending on where you are travelling to and from.

From UK you do not need one to go anywhere in EU, outside EU in most placed you can get VIsa on arrival but some places you need to get visa beforehand,
      Oh, Ok :jkk:

also can u book a flight in person and is cash accepted ?
      Allāhu akbar

Comment

Salaam alaykum,

There are 2 options.

First one is the travel agent.. all you need to do is go there and tell them where you want to go and when etc. They will look for you and book the flight for you.
        You can pay cash there if you want.

Second one is the online booking agents. You need credit card or you can pay with your bank card. You need internet banking to do that.
        My heart will go on

Comment

:wswrwb:

:jkk: That clears it up for me.Anything I should knowabout with booking with travel agents?
          Allāhu akbar

Comment

:jkk: That clears it up for me.Anything I should knowabout with booking with travel agents?
            just ask around and get different quotes or check onlien to see your cheapest options and then goto travel agent.
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
              just ask around and get different quotes or check onlien to see your cheapest options and then goto travel agent.
              :jkk:

If i ahve any more questions :insha: i'll putthhem here
              Allāhu akbar

Comment

Yes brother they need your passport if you travel out of the EU. So bring your passport inshaAllah.
                My heart will go on

Comment

Ok so cash and passport, anything else? :jkk:
                  Allāhu akbar

Comment

Ok so cash and passport, anything else? :jkk:
                    You traveling alone? if you travel with your wife and kids for example you need their passports too.
                    Because they need the correct names, birth dates and passport number for the tickets.

That's all you need for now.
                    My heart will go on

Comment

Okay :jkk: for the help.
                      Allāhu akbar

Comment

What about passport size photos?
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          What about passport size photos?
                          You only show your passport at the airport.
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Don't we need those photos for visas?
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                              Don't we need those photos for visas?
                              It depends on which country you are going to. For example if it is in a country in Africa, Asia and the Middle East then visa is required beforehand but sometimes you can get visa upon arrival.
                              "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X