• Show
Clear All

• Dark Under eye circles

Last edited by Ria; 10-12-14, 04:12 PM.
    Okay :)

Re: Dark Under eye circles

:wswrwb:

Embrace it lol
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

surgery

Comment

tea bags?
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
          surgery
          what are you on about?!

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
            what are you on about?!
            You can get surgery to remove the dark eye bags. DUH.

Comment

Is that even halal to do?! DUHHHHHH

Comment

wth

no
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

lack of vitamins?
                  لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                    tea bags?
                    think thats for puffy eyes ( also stains the skin if your fair could make the dark circles worse )

dark circles are supposed to be caused by stress and tiredness, no known cure for them, not even surgery. heard a plastic surgeon on TV say that if u put any product on the skin around your eyes also makes them bag and wrinkle more quickly so best to use it occasionally.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

niqab.. hides all!

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                        think thats for puffy eyes ( also stains the skin if your fair could make the dark circles worse )
                        really? didnt know that.

==

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bl...nder-Your-Eyes

^ check this out OP

cucumber slices
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post

dark circles are supposed to be caused by stress and tiredness, no known cure for them, not even surgery. heard a plastic surgeon on TV say that if u put any product on the skin around your eyes also makes them bag and wrinkle more quickly so best to use it occasionally.
                          Some actresses in Hollywood have managed to lighten their skins.. so I assume you can also lighten eye bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                            Aslaam Alaikum

Dark circles under eyes are something which most people have an issue with. I am one of them...but most recently they have started to get more darker and it is very noticeable. It's kinda embarrassing as i go University and Work and i look so tired when i had a good night sleep. I am anemic so this is contributing to the darkness but is there any creams or concealers you guys use to hide it away.
                            Whitney houstons ex husband put hemorrhoid cream under his eyes.. im not sure if it was to suck up his bags to make them look smaller or thebcolor...

Wa alaikum alsalam
                            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Some actresses in Hollywood have managed to lighten their skins.. so I assume you can also lighten eye bags.
                              its all makeup

Comment

Working...
                              X