• Ria
    started a topic Dark Under eye circles

Dark Under eye circles

Last edited by Ria; 10-12-14, 03:12 PM.

• AnotherMuslim
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
    Re: Dark Under eye circles

Some actresses in Hollywood have managed to lighten their skins.. so I assume you can also lighten eye bags.
    The melanin in the skin that's bleached away due to self-hate isn't the same as the darkness under the eyes. Darkness under the eyes is caused a lot by pooled blood underneath the skin or lack of vitamins. In many cases it can be genetic.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Apparently green tea bags are good for this.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Don't know anything about makeup but when I eat healthy, exercise and drink plenty of water they clear up completely even when I barely get any sleep many nights.

Leave a comment:

• Superwoman
    replied

foundation, concealer, glasses
    go to a makeup counter and tell them you need something to cover your eye bags

Leave a comment:

• Nur1980
    replied

Touche Eclat- I recently discovered this and love it!

Leave a comment:

• Sheikh_Google
    replied

How severe is your anemia? What are you doing for treatment?

No point of masking and covering up when your focus should be on curing your anemia which is highly likely.

Leave a comment:

• |Sister|
    replied

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    whats wrong, Allah gave us natural remedies. the thing is, its not a beauty thing but more so about addressing internal issues as in ur body needing more water or vitamins
    Doctor told me to try honey on my black eye, but it always ends up in my mouth before it reaches my eyes. :(

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
    Tea bags? Ice cubes? Cocoa butter? Bobby b? Bobbi Brown?

Lord have mercy.
    whats wrong, Allah gave us natural remedies. the thing is, its not a beauty thing but more so about addressing internal issues as in ur body needing more water or vitamins

Leave a comment:

• MoMo.
    replied

Tea bags? Ice cubes? Cocoa butter? Bobby b? Bobbi Brown?

Lord have mercy.

Leave a comment:

• Ansaariyah
    replied

:wswrwb:

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    :wswrwb:

Embrace it lol
    lol

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    really? didnt know that.

==

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bl...nder-Your-Eyes

^ check this out OP

cucumber slices
    yea same i heard, it has cooling agent too

can use grated or even jst juiced :up:

Leave a comment:

• petals
    replied

Last edited by petals; 25-05-14, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
    The correct concealer depends on the color of your skin. (Brothers, don't watch this) http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/21.../#.Uw-qQc6Geog

@Tina turner's husband using hemorrhoid creme. It does work (temporarily) if the cause of the circles are the tiny blood vessels dilating under the skin. Ice cubes also work to reduce it (but it's very temporary and may damage the skin. Never use ice). There is an outpatient procedure that burns the tiny veins shut, but it's not "surgery" because you're never operated on. They just point a laser light at your skin. If it's caused by something else, none of these will help. An example of other causes is diabetics or obese who get acanthosis nigricans around their eyes and cheeks.

You wrap them up in tissue paper.

Leave a comment:

• |Sister|
    replied

Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Aslaam Alaikum

Dark circles under eyes are something which most people have an issue with. I am one of them...but most recently they have started to get more darker and it is very noticeable. It's kinda embarrassing as i go University and Work and i look so tired when i had a good night sleep. I am anemic so this is contributing to the darkness but is there any creams or concealers you guys use to hide it away.
    The correct concealer depends on the color of your skin. (Brothers, don't watch this) http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/21.../#.Uw-qQc6Geog

@Tina turner's husband using hemorrhoid creme. It does work (temporarily) if the cause of the circles are the tiny blood vessels dilating under the skin. Ice cubes also work to reduce it (but it's very temporary and may damage the skin. Never use ice). There is an outpatient procedure that burns the tiny veins shut, but it's not "surgery" because you're never operated on. They just point a laser light at your skin. If it's caused by something else, none of these will help. An example of other causes is diabetics or obese who get acanthosis nigricans around their eyes and cheeks.
    Last edited by |Sister|; 27-02-14, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

I suffer from this.

My homeopath said its due to a liver malfunction which was also related to the anemenia.

Alhumdolilah much better now but maintaining good iron levels and drinking a lot of water really helps.

At the moment I drink 2.5 litres + daily it hasn't got rid of it totally but has really helped.

I dont use anything except vitamin e cocoa butter which is helping too.

For occasions Bobbi Brown concealers are great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X