• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dark Under eye circles

I get these cuz I got allergies :(

Comment

I suffer from this.

My homeopath said its due to a liver malfunction which was also related to the anemenia.

Alhumdolilah much better now but maintaining good iron levels and drinking a lot of water really helps.

At the moment I drink 2.5 litres + daily it hasn't got rid of it totally but has really helped.

I dont use anything except vitamin e cocoa butter which is helping too.

For occasions Bobbi Brown concealers are great.
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
        Aslaam Alaikum

Dark circles under eyes are something which most people have an issue with. I am one of them...but most recently they have started to get more darker and it is very noticeable. It's kinda embarrassing as i go University and Work and i look so tired when i had a good night sleep. I am anemic so this is contributing to the darkness but is there any creams or concealers you guys use to hide it away.
        The correct concealer depends on the color of your skin. (Brothers, don't watch this) http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/21.../#.Uw-qQc6Geog

@Tina turner's husband using hemorrhoid creme. It does work (temporarily) if the cause of the circles are the tiny blood vessels dilating under the skin. Ice cubes also work to reduce it (but it's very temporary and may damage the skin. Never use ice). There is an outpatient procedure that burns the tiny veins shut, but it's not "surgery" because you're never operated on. They just point a laser light at your skin. If it's caused by something else, none of these will help. An example of other causes is diabetics or obese who get acanthosis nigricans around their eyes and cheeks.
        Last edited by |Sister|; 27-02-14, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
          The correct concealer depends on the color of your skin. (Brothers, don't watch this) http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/21.../#.Uw-qQc6Geog

@Tina turner's husband using hemorrhoid creme. It does work (temporarily) if the cause of the circles are the tiny blood vessels dilating under the skin. Ice cubes also work to reduce it (but it's very temporary and may damage the skin. Never use ice). There is an outpatient procedure that burns the tiny veins shut, but it's not "surgery" because you're never operated on. They just point a laser light at your skin. If it's caused by something else, none of these will help. An example of other causes is diabetics or obese who get acanthosis nigricans around their eyes and cheeks.

You wrap them up in tissue paper.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Last edited by petals; 25-05-14, 09:45 PM.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Originally posted by Strive View Post
              :wswrwb:

Embrace it lol
              lol

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              really? didnt know that.

==

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bl...nder-Your-Eyes

^ check this out OP

cucumber slices
              yea same i heard, it has cooling agent too

can use grated or even jst juiced :up:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
              O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Tea bags? Ice cubes? Cocoa butter? Bobby b? Bobbi Brown?

Lord have mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
                  Tea bags? Ice cubes? Cocoa butter? Bobby b? Bobbi Brown?

Lord have mercy.
                  whats wrong, Allah gave us natural remedies. the thing is, its not a beauty thing but more so about addressing internal issues as in ur body needing more water or vitamins
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                  “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                    whats wrong, Allah gave us natural remedies. the thing is, its not a beauty thing but more so about addressing internal issues as in ur body needing more water or vitamins
                    Doctor told me to try honey on my black eye, but it always ends up in my mouth before it reaches my eyes. :(

Comment

How severe is your anemia? What are you doing for treatment?

No point of masking and covering up when your focus should be on curing your anemia which is highly likely.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Touche Eclat- I recently discovered this and love it!
                        KhaleejiAbaya.Com

Comment

foundation, concealer, glasses
                          go to a makeup counter and tell them you need something to cover your eye bags

Comment

Don't know anything about makeup but when I eat healthy, exercise and drink plenty of water they clear up completely even when I barely get any sleep many nights.
                            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Apparently green tea bags are good for this.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post

Some actresses in Hollywood have managed to lighten their skins.. so I assume you can also lighten eye bags.
                                The melanin in the skin that's bleached away due to self-hate isn't the same as the darkness under the eyes. Darkness under the eyes is caused a lot by pooled blood underneath the skin or lack of vitamins. In many cases it can be genetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X