Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dark Under eye circles

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    Whitney houstons ex husband put hemorrhoid cream under his eyes.. im not sure if it was to suck up his bags to make them look smaller or thebcolor...

Wa alaikum alsalam
    bobby b did a lot of things that we wouldnt do LOL
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
      its all makeup
      No some black girl became Asian after surgery. I kid you not. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
        Aslaam Alaikum

Dark circles under eyes are something which most people have an issue with. I am one of them...but most recently they have started to get more darker and it is very noticeable. It's kinda embarrassing as i go University and Work and i look so tired when i had a good night sleep. I am anemic so this is contributing to the darkness but is there any creams or concealers you guys use to hide it away.
        Elevated cortisol levels (stress hormone)

Lack of rest/sleep

Dehydration/lack of water.

Overexertion.

Lack of growth hormone secretion and lack of quality REM sleep.

Continuously pushing late through the nights.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
          lol wot,, she converted aye :P

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            bobby b did a lot of things that we wouldnt do LOL
            I cant rep j, but lol... I remember wanted ching thatbshow and he opened the package in the store without paying.. the little old asian wlman was looking at him angrily while he was singing a song about the hemorrhoid cream working wonders: /.... But who knows.. he coulsve been out of it
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

I dont hink a black person can beclme asian..... A dark person became lighter maybe.. michael jackson bleached his skin, but he wasnt caucasian
              Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                Whitney houstons ex husband put hemorrhoid cream under his eyes.. im not sure if it was to suck up his bags to make them look smaller or thebcolor...

Wa alaikum alsalam
                Hemhroid cream has a dieuretic effect. Commonly used by some bodybuilders to suck out water from surface. Also used by models and high school teeny bopper girls to suck out water from face.

It works, but this is if you have baggy face/eyes.. not dark circles under eyes.. Two different things. Also dangerous to use in proximity of eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                  :wswrwb:

Embrace it lol
                  I tried but I have had people asking me whether i go to sleep or not cause its that bad lol!
                  surgery
                  i would never do surgery for this
                  tea bags?
                  I tried tea bags but nothing happened
                  Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                  lack of vitamins?
                  It could be... i need to go to the Doctors. i think i need a lot of vitamins

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                  niqab.. hides all!
                  Lol! but what if i wear a Niqab and my dark under eye circles still show up

really? didnt know that.

==

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bl...nder-Your-Eyes

^ check this out OP

cucumber slices
                  oohhh very interesting... i just read it. I'm going shops tomorrow gonna get loads of creams with vitamin K, a cucumber, potatoes. i need to drink atleast 8 glasses of water, eat fruit. man this is harder than it looks.
                  Okay :)

Comment

I would never use something that was made for a backside on my face

scary
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

nah they wont it covers right above it lol

Comment

Oh i see.. i dont really see much muslims wearing it and dont look directly at them
                        Okay :)

Comment

Just rub ice cube on it daily.

I cannot stress sleep enough.
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

surgery
                            You only get surgery for under eye bags, not dark circles.

New to me.
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                              You only get surgery for under eye bags, not dark circles.

New to me.
                              Exactly. It's for eye bags, not for 'dark circles'. Dark circles are like what I explained.

Comment

If this has been said already I apologise

It's because you haven't got enough iron! do you sleep well?
                                Also most Asians suffer from this, the eye area is very delicate the skin is very thin. There is no solution to be honest with you. Try lime juice under the eyes everyday? Fairy I've heard of putting tea bags and potatoe slices under the eyes as well LOL, apparently it works.

I have them too, I don't care anymore (well most days anyway lol). I like the panda look

Drink water and just be healthy? But most people have this problem unfortunately
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X