Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the first thing you do on your payday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the first thing you do on your payday?

Say alhamdulillah of course.

And then zakat? Give to parents, spouse? :masha:
    ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Re: What's the first thing you do on your payday?

Give to council

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

scrutinise the payslip!
      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        Give to council
        darn, 1st of every month, they are the 1st to take their share after the taxman.
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Bills

But when they get paid cash, they bring home fruits, also thats the day i get money to spend so feels good to have cash in the purse :o

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
          O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
            scrutinise the payslip!
            When I had a payday I used to do the same.

Payday wasn't really anything special because I didn't have many expenses. I know some people who even if they have money to pay you back, they'll wait until payday. I don't understand this.

Comment

darn, 1st of every month, they are the 1st to take their share after the taxman.
              I tell you ,then comes the waterman, the electirc man , the gas man , mobile man ,sky man.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                I tell you ,then comes the waterman, the electirc man , the gas man , mobile man ,sky man.
                Stop it please..

but on the brighter side, three more days to go :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                  Bills

But when they get paid cash, they bring home fruits, also thats the day i get money to spend so feels good to have cash in the purse :o
                  They give you fruits? Oh how nice :D
                  ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

scrutinise the payslip!
                    ^ This

and then give the rent money to my mum so she can give it to the council.
                    Gosh and I got council tax to pay coming up soon They just want want want from you, bunch of money grabbers : |

Then I double check that the hours I've put in match up to the total I've been paid- which it rarely does -____-
                    Then I just leave it and dip into it whenever I need something/ pick up items for mother- which is everyday it seems
                    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post

Payday wasn't really anything special because I didn't have many expenses. I know some people who even if they have money to pay you back, they'll wait until payday. I don't understand this.

everything is free for your pensioners nowdays anyway, but is pension day not the same as payday feeling?

Comment

scrutinise the payslip!
                        tbh I never do this. I just look at the amount and if I think, okay make sense, then I'll just throw that slip in my drawer. lol. Bad habits

Comment

calculate days left to the next one

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post

We made a mistake once of going to ASDA on the last day of the month.

It was horrific O_O

All I can remember were some youths waiting in the long line at the checkout doing keepie uppies with melons (the yellow ones) : |

The rest was just a mad blur. And it made me wonder why everyone bulk shops immediately after payday and not a little while after, even though many have enough funds to delay it.

Comment

everything is free for your pensioners nowdays anyway, but is pension day not the same as payday feeling?
                              :rotfl:

That was a burn and a half

Comment

Working...
                              X