shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaving

is it a sin to let your armpit hair and pubic hair grow?

Re: shaving

Yh

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Yh
      evidence please?

Comment

It's a sin to let them grow past a certain amount of time I believe and Inshallah a brother or sister can provide the appropriate qu'ran and hadith quotes. Usually, I recommend a male shave and trim pubic hair every 2 weeks MAX. In fact, you should probably do it weekly.
        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by FijiMuslim View Post
          evidence please?
          http://islamqa.info/en/1183

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The fitrah is five things: circumcision, trimming the moustache, cutting the nails, plucking the armpit hairs and shaving the pubic hairs.”

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
            It's a sin to let them grow past a certain amount of time I believe and Inshallah a brother or sister can provide the appropriate qu'ran and hadith quotes. Usually, I recommend a male shave and trim pubic hair every 2 weeks MAX. In fact, you should probably do it weekly.
            I always heard of a 40 day rule

hahaha and you say this why exactly?

Comment

I think it's more to do with cleanliness being as much as high as possible imo. Like I said, I also remember a 40 day or so rule, but in this day and age, when we're easily able to, a week is easy enough to keep to.

But, it's all down to personal preference, and if you're married, I suppose also what pleases your spouse.
              I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X