Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

Assalamu alaikoum to all brothers and sisters,

Jummah Mubaraak. May Allah brings us close to him, increase our faith and always keep us on the right way. Ameen.

Comment

Great to know you have strong faith on Allah, so I pray that may He help you as soon as possible. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by hlp View Post
        Great to know you have strong faith on Allah, so I pray that may He help you as soon as possible. Amen.

Ameen brother, may Allah open HIS door for me soon and for all those who are in hardship. Allah is already doing so much for me by giving me food, health, patience, air to breath, good children. May HE gives me the opportunity to stand on my feet and look after my family and to spend in Allah's path. Ameen.

Comment

Asalamu Alaikum

Brother how is everything going? My prayers are with you and my family. May Allah bless you with peace and happiness and help you through this time of difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by tanragagirl View Post
            Asalamu Alaikum

Brother how is everything going? My prayers are with you and my family. May Allah bless you with peace and happiness and help you through this time of difficulty.
            Wa alaikoum salaam sister,

I am being patient sister. Ameen for your duas. I have been to interviews recently and still waiting for a reply. Actually we are striving, Alhamdoulillah Allah is sending food and giving us good health. My greatest pain is to see my children and wife in that situation. After six months now all my resources have been exhausted but the only thing which keeps me standing is my faith in Allah. May Allah gives patience through this hard time and opens a path for my family. May Allah blesses you sister. Think of us in your prayers. Jazak Allah.

Comment

Salaam brother, sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Why is it so hard to get a job, although you'r trying?

May Allah make it easy for you.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                Salaam brother, sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Why is it so hard to get a job, although you'r trying?

May Allah make it easy for you.
                Walaikoum salaam sister,

Here in our country work is very limited and we do also have culture discrimination. We are in a small country with about 1.4 million people. Sometimes you need personal contacts or some influence to be able to get a job. Since January I have been to about 20 interviews. Ameen sister. I have no doubt that Allah will definitely open a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                  Walaikoum salaam sister,

Here in our country work is very limited and we do also have culture discrimination. We are in a small country with about 1.4 million people. Sometimes you need personal contacts or some influence to be able to get a job. Since January I have been to about 20 interviews. Ameen sister. I have no doubt that Allah will definitely open a way.
                  Wa alaikum salam brother, have you considered emigrating elsewhere where job prospects are better?

Insha'allah you find a way out soon.

Comment

Parah: 6 Surah: 5 Ayat: 3 Surely We will test you with a bit of fear and hunger, and loss in wealth and lives and fruits, and give good tidings to the patient.

Don't worry bro, keep fasting, keep praying, have your faith in Allah, this isn't something that came as a surprise nor is it something you alone deal with. It's a test. Good tidings to the patient.
                    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
                      Parah: 6 Surah: 5 Ayat: 3 Surely We will test you with a bit of fear and hunger, and loss in wealth and lives and fruits, and give good tidings to the patient.

Don't worry bro, keep fasting, keep praying, have your faith in Allah, this isn't something that came as a surprise nor is it something you alone deal with. It's a test. Good tidings to the patient.
                      Ameen sister. May Allah gives us patience through this hardship and test.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all brothers and sisters,

O Allah, help me to remember You, to thank you, and to worship You in the best of manner.

Ya Allah, help me to never be afraid to pray for the impossible.

I need Allah every second every minute every hour and every day.

Give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.

At my lowest, Allah is my hope. At my darkest, Allah is my light. At my weakest, Allah is my strength. At my saddest, Allah is my comfort.

Ameen

Comment

Wassalam Riaz, have you considered moving places in order to find a job?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            Wassalam Riaz, have you considered moving places in order to find a job?

Assalamu alaikoum,

Yes I am ready to move to any place. Here we are a very small island. Moving for one town to another is the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                              Assalamu alaikoum,

Yes I am ready to move to any place. Here we are a very small island. Moving for one town to another is the same thing.
                              Wa alaikum salam

Then hopefully by moving into another area you will find the job you'r looking for.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X