Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    In sha Allah brother, you'll be in my du'as as well as the other OP with debt issues as well as Rainbow who desires a high-paying job.

:)
    Ameen brother. Jazak Allah. Situation is very difficult. May Allah helps and open HIS door for all those in hardship.

Comment

• Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all brothers & sisters,

Special thoughts to all sisters and brothers who talked and send their duahs to my family and me on this thread. You will always remain in my duahs and heart. Jazak Allah. May Allah blesses you all and your family. May we all meet in Jannat. Insha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
          Assalamu alaikoum to all brothers & sisters,

Special thoughts to all sisters and brothers who talked and send their duahs to my family and me on this thread. You will always remain in my duahs and heart. Jazak Allah. May Allah blesses you all and your family. May we all meet in Jannat. Insha Allah.
          Brother, has your situation improved?
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
            Brother, has your situation improved?

Not yet, brother. I still searching and applying and attending interviews. May Allah gives us courage and patience.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikoum to all brothers and sisters,

10 WAYS TO BE CLOSE WITH ALLAH (SWT)

Comment

Assalamu Alaikoum to all brothers and sisters,

Thinking of all my brothers and sisters around the world. May Allah protects us. Ameen

Not every trial is a punishment. Some trials are due to Allah’s Mercy to bring us back to Him.

Comment

salaam alekum,

sorry I didn't read the first two pages... so plz forgive me if I am missing something..
                  wat job are u looking for?
                  I was in same situation like urs last year...... and to make matter worse my health is also bad..... but alhamdulillah I got an awesome job when I was not even expecting it....
                  so keep making dua, I made dua for u too....
                  and make dua for my health please.

Comment

Alhamdoulillah, Masha Allah brother, you bring smile on my face when I hear that a brother or sister is out of hardship and difficulties. I will not give up in making duahs. In fact I thank Allah that during this hardship I learnt so many things in our religion Islam and I feel inside me that my imaan is growing everyday. Jazak Allah and Ameen for your duas. Well I am looking in the Human Resource field as I have 11 years of experience in Human Resource and 6 years as HR Manager.

Everything was going well by the Help of Allah. We were leaving a peaceful life and suddenly I lost my job since December 2013. I have two children; one almost 4 years old and the other 4 months old. y wife was on her nine months when I lost my job. Its five months now that I am jobless and resources are almost over but my faith in Allah and Imaan keep me standing.

Tell me about your experience and tell me more about your health. You can send me on PM if you want. When I was working and had the possibility to help other brothers and sisters especially when there was health problem. Sometimes when you are afflicted with a disease you are too absorb running to Doctors that we dont see the solution and suddenly someone else just give you an idea or a small help that you start to see the solution,

Just to share an experience with you. The last help I gave to someone before I lost my job is to help a brother's wife to get out from a serious health problem which could have cause death and Alhamdoulillah today his wife is out of danger. He did not know that his wife could have die and did know what to do and financially he could not afford to go to private Doctor. Allah sent him to me and suddenly having heard of this health issue before I search the internet, phone Doctors and bring his wife to Doctor and within 2 days or so she got back her health.

I will make duas for you. Insha Allah you will recover. Allah is capable of anything. If you want, write me on PM tell me your name and about your health.
                    Last edited by Riaz76; 24-05-14, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Walaikoum salaam brother,

Alhamdoulillah, Masha Allah brother, you bring smile on my face when I hear that a brother or sister is out of hardship and difficulties. I will not give up in making duahs. In fact I thank Allah that during this hardship I learnt so many things in our religion Islam and I feel inside me that my imaan is growing everyday. Jazak Allah and Ameen for your duas. Well I am looking in the Human Resource field as I have 11 years of experience in Human Resource and 6 years as HR Manager.

Everything was going well by the Help of Allah. We were leaving a peaceful life and suddenly I lost my job since December 2013. I have two children; one almost 4 years old and the other 4 months old. y wife was on her nine months when I lost my job. Its five months now that I am jobless and resources are almost over but my faith in Allah and Imaan keep me standing.

Tell me about your experience and tell me more about your health. You can send me on PM if you want. When I was working and had the possibility to help other brothers and sisters especially when there was health problem. Sometimes when you are afflicted with a disease you are too absorb running to Doctors that we dont see the solution and suddenly someone else just give you an idea or a small help that you start to see the solution,

Just to share an experience with you. The last help I gave to someone before I lost my job is to help a brother's wife to get out from a serious health problem which could have cause death and Alhamdoulillah today his wife is out of danger. He did not know that his wife could have die and did know what to do and financially he could not afford to go to private Doctor. Allah sent him to me and suddenly having heard of this health issue before I search the internet, phone Doctors and bring his wife to Doctor and within 2 days or so she got back her health.

I will make duas for you. Insha Allah you will recover. Allah is capable of anything. If you want, write me on PM tell me your name and about your health.
                      :salams:
                      Did you find a job? Sorry I haven't been following this thread !!
                      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                        :salams:
                        Did you find a job? Sorry I haven't been following this thread !!
                        Walaikoum salaam warahmatoullah wa barakatou brother,

Not yet brother. I am keeping on searching and applying. I went to many interviews but still waiting. I am continuously asking with Allah to open a door for me.

Comment

.. edited....
                          Last edited by Revertbrother; 22-05-14, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikoum brother,

I read your story and I can imagine your stress during these moments. Alhmadoulillah Allah has greater rewards for those who are patient. I replied to your PMs. I will be back to you for more comments on your story and your health issue. I have a very old book on Prophetic medicine. I will try to find something for you in the book. It is in French language. If there is anything I will translate it for you. If I am not wrong I helped a brother some 5 years back with a similar disease and he is completed ok now. His situated was worse than you. He remained in bed for six months and could move only his arms and head. Now he has no health issue Alhamdoulillah.

May Allah gives you your health. Tell me brother do you have children? Which country are you from?

You will be in my duahs.
                            Last edited by Riaz76; 24-05-14, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikoum brother,

I read your story and I can imagine your stress during these moments. Alhmadoulillah Allah has greater rewards for those who are patient. I replied to your PMs. I will be back to you for more comments on your story and your health issue. I have a very old book on Prophetic medicine. I will try to find something for you in the book. It is in French language. If there is anything I will translate it for you. If I am not wrong I helped a brother some 5 years back with a similar disease and he is completed ok now. His situated was worse than you. He remained in bed for six months and could move only his arms and head. Now he has no health issue Alhamdoulillah.

May Allah gives you your health. Tell me brother do you have children? Which country are you from?

You will be in my duahs.
                              well in order to have children I need a wife, and in order to have a wife I need good salary and money, n in order to have good salary I need experience!
                              out of all this I just have little money, little experience....:scratch:
                              but but but...,. alhamdulillah!!! me very happy
                              Last edited by Revertbrother; 08-05-14, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Alhamdoulillah brother, peace of mind and happiness are very important. Insha Allah you will have a good wife and children. Believe me brother it is not money which give food, happiness, wife and children. It is Allah who sends everything. He takes care of everything. You may have lots of money but unhappy, struggling to have children or health. You just have to ask with Allah and HE gives. Ameen.
                                Last edited by Riaz76; 24-05-14, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X