Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Severe hardship

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
    Unfortunately I do not have a pay pal account as I think we have to link a credit card with pay pal so that it can function. I only have a Bank account. I am sorry brother for giving you so much trouble. Allah will reward you for your intention. Jazakallah.
    You can link it to a normal bank account brother, that's what I did.
    :insha: make a paypal account

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
      Ok. Let me try it brother. Jazakallah.

Comment

When i try to link the pay pal with the an account it says 'Link with debit or credit card'.

Comment

I finally seen it on pay pal but pay pal told me 'PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time'.

Comment

I got a reply from pay pal. They confirmed that they do not offer this service for my country. Anyway brother, your intention was good, may Allah reward you, protects you and open the doors of Jannah for you.

Comment

I got a reply from pay pal. They confirmed that they do not offer this service for my country. Anyway brother, your intention was good, may Allah reward you, protects you and open the doors of Jannah for you.
              mon avaoi toi en mesage

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                mon avaoi toi en mesage
                Ok. Your are Mauritian. You can verified then. I'll checked the help desk just after maghrib. Jazakallah. I also send a message to administrators so that they can verified authenticity.

Comment

Okay brother (I'm a sister by the way). Ameen and may Allah protect your family, and I hope yourself, your wife and two small babies will never be left without any food inshallah. I'm very saddened by this and I will continue making dua for you :insha:

Comment

Okay brother (I'm a sister by the way). Ameen and may Allah protect your family, and I hope yourself, your wife and two small babies will never be left without any food inshallah. I'm very saddened by this and I will continue making dua for you :insha:
                    Sorry. Sister. Jazakallah. Ameen Ameen Ameen. I really need the duahs. May Allah always protects you, your family. May Allah opens the doors of Jannah for you and family. May Allah keep shaitan away from you and family. My old son just playing around me. Feel sad to see his innocent face. Allahou Ackbar.

Comment

Assalamualaikum.Tz very Gud to see people's help.
                      Riaz76 Hav u noticed...people frm unknown.places ,all around d wrld,whom u nvr met,never spoke.to..are saying dat they will pray fr u..they wl send u money if possible.
                      Wat else can b so amazing than this!
                      Definitely this is just a test for ua faith and patience..and please Dnt be depressed or upset..very soon thngs wud get fine.soon in sha allah.
                      U Hav two sweet kids definitely they won't.b put to suffer.just make ua kid pray with his small hands raised..surely allah would grant u the best provision..in sha allah:)
                      N very important thing...though u communicate or u can't...we will keep praying for u in sha allah..and we wl get a reply frm u..with ua own internet connection in sha Allah.
                      May Allah provide sustenance..and bless u :)
                      Please b strong.n read supplications for times of difficulty.

Read sayyidina Istighfar
                      Read ..la Ilaha Illa anta subhaanaka inni.kuntu minazzalimeen
                      Read..la haula wa la quwwata Illa billa.
                      Der s a hadees..which says..if u ask for forgiveness for ur sins and wait for relief from allah...all ur difficulties will b removed.!!:)
                      This was said by Our beloved prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him)so I can't b wrong ..na!:)
                      Please b strong n take care..n Dnt wry evn if u r nt able to contact us k?Dnt lose hope.though u Dnt make contact we wl still b praying for u..
                      Jazakallahu khairan.

Comment

Originally posted by sabiha shahenaz View Post
                        Assalamualaikum.Tz very Gud to see people's help.
                        Riaz76 Hav u noticed...people frm unknown.places ,all around d wrld,whom u nvr met,never spoke.to..are saying dat they will pray fr u..they wl send u money if possible.
                        Wat else can b so amazing than this!
                        Definitely this is just a test for ua faith and patience..and please Dnt be depressed or upset..very soon thngs wud get fine.soon in sha allah.
                        U Hav two sweet kids definitely they won't.b put to suffer.just make ua kid pray with his small hands raised..surely allah would grant u the best provision..in sha allah:)
                        N very important thing...though u communicate or u can't...we will keep praying for u in sha allah..and we wl get a reply frm u..with ua own internet connection in sha Allah.
                        May Allah provide sustenance..and bless u :)
                        Please b strong.n read supplications for times of difficulty.

Read sayyidina Istighfar
                        Read ..la Ilaha Illa anta subhaanaka inni.kuntu minazzalimeen
                        Read..la haula wa la quwwata Illa billa.
                        Der s a hadees..which says..if u ask for forgiveness for ur sins and wait for relief from allah...all ur difficulties will b removed.!!:)
                        This was said by Our beloved prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him)so I can't b wrong ..na!:)
                        Please b strong n take care..n Dnt wry evn if u r nt able to contact us k?Dnt lose hope.though u Dnt make contact we wl still b praying for u..
                        Jazakallahu khairan.

Wa alaikoum salaam,

Ameen Ameen Ameen for all your duahs. Your words are very strong and emotional. It really touch my heart to see people like you who have not seen me, known me, hear from me before is ready to help me by their duahs and even proposing financial support. We clearly see that faith, Imaan and our beautiful religion are alive and Allah is omnipresent. I thank you very much for your advise and supplications you sent me. Definitely Allah will open a path for my family. Ameen for all your duah which is more important. Up to now I have been strong with the help of Allah. Sometimes I feel very depress and when I think of Allah, pary, read Quran, I feel better. From time to time i am very down. This morning I felt that i would have cracked. I never shown my wife that i cried or cried in front of her just not to discourage her. But today tears came out, seeing my sons close in the house the pain was so great in the heart. Allah knows.

I dont have words to tell you how much i am touched with your words. I will not lose hope because Allah is able of anything. Jazakallah for everything. May Allah blesses you, protects you and opens doors of Jannah for you

Comment

riaz brother, how's everything? and the children? update us
                          inshallah hoping for good news

Comment

Assalamualaikum brother.
                            Gud to knw..my wrds were of sum help to u.
                            N I realy felt Gud..Wen u sent wrds of blessings fr me:) Actly evn I am in a great trouble..n so i felt Gud Wen u prayed fr me.I hope Allah acpt ua prayers:)
                            N yeah..want to knw abt Hwz evrythng..Hw r ur kids ??
                            Jazakallahu khairan
                            N brother..Hav patience...May b..the provision frm Allah taala to u..is on the way..in sha allah:)

Comment

riaz brother, how's everything? and the children? update us
                              inshallah hoping for good news

Assalamu alaikoum sister,

I cannot say that things are bad. Allah is giving me good health, air to breathe, good arms and feet and so many things. I am grateful to Allah. Sorry I could not reply yesterday. It is people like you through Allah's will who is worrying about me who gives me energy to stand. Yesterday i was very depressed and I could not stop crying, Wife also was not that ok but fortunately I pray a lot asking Allah for help and HE makes things easy and wife and I get courage to continue. Kids are find Alhamdoulillah. But older son seems to be affected and did not leave me for a single second. He is worried too, his behaviour has changed but still very affectionate. Smaller one almost two months old is fine Alhamdoulillah and is growing. One day if you wish so i can send you both photos together. Thanks for caring and thinking of us. May Allah blesses you.

Comment

Originally posted by sabiha shahenaz View Post
                                Assalamualaikum brother.
                                Gud to knw..my wrds were of sum help to u.
                                N I realy felt Gud..Wen u sent wrds of blessings fr me:) Actly evn I am in a great trouble..n so i felt Gud Wen u prayed fr me.I hope Allah acpt ua prayers:)
                                N yeah..want to knw abt Hwz evrythng..Hw r ur kids ??
                                Jazakallahu khairan
                                N brother..Hav patience...May b..the provision frm Allah taala to u..is on the way..in sha allah:)

Wa alaikoum salam sister,

Definitely, by expressing your kindness and well wishes and duahs, these give me courage and feel that i am alone. Each time I make duahs for everyone but it is important to quote the name in the duahs. I make duahs that Allah remove your trouble, Allah is able of anything. Whatever be your trouble soon Allah will relieve you. I have noticed that when making duahs in my situation, conviction, concentration and sincerity are higher.

Yesterday was very difficult for me. I was depressed and felt very very emptied. However after praying and after talking with wife and not allowing shaitan to confuse us we went ok. Older son has changed a little. He feels that there is something wrong some where. But amazingly since I am not working he never asking me for anything as if he know that I am in trouble. Baby is growing and taken weight from 2.9 kg to 4.6 kg after almost two months. Ameen for all your duahs.Yesterday also parents came to see us and help us with food and baby milk with the little means that they have. May Allah give me patience and sincerely wish you get out of trouble, give you peace of mind, free from anxiety. Jazakallah. I do not know if i will be online this afternoon again as i will be taken in ibadaat. I will keep you posted if ever i come online. Assalamu alaikoum

Comment

Working...
                                X