Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
    :wswrwb:

Ameen to the duas, may Allah SWT give you a new good job, ameen. :(

Jazakaallah

Comment

Re: Severe hardship

Originally posted by Ibrahim Rasheed View Post
      Brother Riaz76
      As you are from Mauritius and we both do have something in common, I might be of assistance to you. I know that Mauritius catches a lot of tuna (skipjack, yellowfin, bigeye etc) and exports. If you can find out some real big time exporters from Mauritius who are selling frozen tuna, I can help you by buying from your sources for my clients and providing you with a commission on the transactions Insha Allah. I will negotiate with the seller. You only needs to provide the contacts. I pray this works. My email. [email protected]

May Allah SWT relieves you of the hardship and difficulty soon. My Dhuas with you and family. Aameen.

Ameen brother. Bismillah. Ok I am on with your proposal. Let me gather all the required information and work on it. Insha Allah, Allah will open a way. HE know best. I will communicate with you through your private email.

Jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        Ameen, to the du'aas may Allah help you brother

Jazakallah sister. May Allah blesses you.

Comment

Originally posted by Believing Woman View Post
          Ameen to all the duas..

Be patient brother.. When we place our complete trust in Allah swt he brings us out of troubles and helps us in ways we could have never imagined.

Allah swt has promised ease after every hardship.

I pray Allah swt blesses you with a halal source of income very soon. May Allah swt place barakah in all that you have and bring you out of this hardship. Ameen

Don't worry Allah swt is the provider and is taking care of you and your family. InshAllah keep trying and your efforts won't go to waste
          Ameen sister. Jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
            Do you have a Western Union near you? PM me your name and location if so. I'll see what I can do, insha'Allah.
            There is a Western Union in a town near me. Can you please clear me what PM stands for? Jazakallah.
            Last edited by Darul Ilm; 19-09-16, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imranies
              Wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu brother,

haha don't worry about me brother. You got a family to take care of, and you say your parents also depended on you. So you need all the cash you can get. I'm a bachelor living in my parents house, so I'm totally okay :)

Hakim ibn Hizam narrated that the Prophet (pbuh) said: “The upper hand is better
              than the lower hand. One should start giving first to his dependents.”

(Bukhari, Vol. 2, Hadith 508)

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (pbuh)
              as saying: Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's
              path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy,
              or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest
              reward is that which you spent on your family."

(Muslim Vol.5, Hadith 2181)
              Assalamu alaikoum. Ok. You know the burden of seeing that i cant support my parents is very very hard. My parents always praise me that I have never complained when helping them and now when i think of this its as if my heart will tear.

Comment

Brother have you got a pay pal or anything, as I don't have a western union near me. so I can transfer some money?
                :jkk:

Comment

:salams

If you want to contact the mods directly so they can verify your story, go to the section marked 'Helpdesk' on the forum and create a ticket there :insha:
                  ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                  U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
                    Brother have you got a pay pal or anything, as I don't have a western union near me. so I can transfer some money?
                    :jkk:
                    Unfortunately I do not have a pay pal account as I think we have to link a credit card with pay pal so that it can function. I only have a Bank account. I am sorry brother for giving you so much trouble. Allah will reward you for your intention. Jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                      :salams

If you want to contact the mods directly so they can verify your story, go to the section marked 'Helpdesk' on the forum and create a ticket there :insha:
                      Wa alaikoum salaam. Jazakallah for the advise.

Comment

Thanks. Insha Allah we both can work out something.

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                        Ameen brother. Bismillah. Ok I am on with your proposal. Let me gather all the required information and work on it. Insha Allah, Allah will open a way. HE know best. I will communicate with you through your private email.

Jazakallah.
                        Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Comment

Ameen. Ibrahim Rasheed. I sent you an email check it.

Comment

I will be offline now. I will be back after assar. Assar is at 5 pm here and now its 3.30 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                              I will be offline now. I will be back after assar. Assar is at 5 pm here and now its 3.30 pm
                              Riaz - Check your helpdesk thread i've replied

Comment

P.s those that want to help this brother i'll get this verified.... and update you

Comment

Working...
                                X