Severe hardship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benefy View Post

May Allah give you well-paid and permanent job and all the best to you and your family. Btw, I'm a sister :) My nickname is a bit confusing, I know
    Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

I'd like to kindly share this Dua for immediate cure taught to us by the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him).

Furthermore this video is so joyful:

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/d...stress-and-joy

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
    DR
    Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Duas_Revival View Post

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

I'd like to kindly share this Dua for immediate cure taught to us by the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him).

Furthermore this video is so joyful:

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/d...stress-and-joy

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
      DR
      Walaikoum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,

Jazak Allah khair sister. What you share with me is more than a treasure. Jazak Allah sister. The duas and site you share are great. Thank you, just read these duas gives me strength and will. I cannot express enough my gratitude to you.

​​​​​​
      ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post

Walaikoum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,

Jazak Allah khair sister. What you share with me is more than a treasure. Jazak Allah sister. The duas and site you share are great. Thank you, just read these duas gives me strength and will. I cannot express enough my gratitude to you.
        Jazakallahu Khair for your kind words. May Allah azza wajal forgive our evil deeds and accept our Good deeds.

Only through the Mercy of Allah Azza Wajal we can come through our hardships. Seeking forgiveness is one of the ways to earn the mercy of Allah azza wajal. Also, did you know - One of Allah Azza Wajal name is "Ar-Raqeeb" - He is the All-and-Ever-Watchful, observing everyone's actions, thoughts, and feelings. Ar-Raqeeb is also The Controller; preserving and organizing the affairs of creation with the perfect planning!

May Allah azza wajal forgive us all and grant us Jannah-tul-Firduas. Ameen
        Last edited by Duas_Revival; 08-11-18, 01:23 PM.
        Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
          Remember the Hadith says along the lines: "When you make Dua for someone else, the Angels say Ameen to your Dua. Then they say Ya Allah give this person the same"

Just an example, if you said "Ya Allah Forgive the Muslim Ummah and Guide Us to the Straight Path" - the Angels will say Ameen. Then the Angels will say: "Ya Allah forgive this personal and guide this person to the straight path as well."
          Never Underestimate The Power Of Dua

Do you know the power of Dua?
          Dua is the weapon of a believer!

The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

Allah is most generous, and he dislikes to turn away empty the hands of his slave when he raises them to him.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

• On the authority of Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with them), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

'Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience.''

Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

• On the authority of Abdullah b. Umar (may Allah be pleased with them), who said that the Messenger
              of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

The finest act of goodness is that a person should treat kindly the loved ones of his father.

Muslim

Comment

• May Allah make it easy for you, brother Riaz

Found more duas you can say. InshaaAllah you will find relief.

Anas bin Malik said:
                “Whenever a matter would distress him, the Prophet (ﷺ) would say: ‘O Living, O Self-Sustaining Sustainer! In Your Mercy do I seek relief (Yā Ḥayyu yā Qayyūm, bi-raḥmatika astaghīth).’” And with this chain, that he said: “The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Be constant with: “O Possessor of Majesty and Honor (Yā Dhal-Jalāli wal-Ikrām).’” (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)_

Ali [may Allah be pleased with him] narrated:
                that a Mukatib came to him and said: “Indeed I am not capable of my Kitabah so aid me.” He said: “Should I not teach you words that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) taught me? If you had a debt upon you similar to the mountain of Sir, Allah would fulfill it for you. He said: ‘Say: O Allah, suffice me with Your lawful against Your prohibited, and make me independent of all those besides You (Allāhummakfinī biḥalālika `an ḥarāmika, wa aghninī bi faḍlika `amman siwāka).’” (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)_
                He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

• I make dua regularly for all muslims, of jinn and mankind.
                  You are a brother, so you are always included in my dua.
                  He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

• Originally posted by islamlife00 View Post
                    I make dua regularly for all muslims, of jinn and mankind.
                    You are a brother, so you are always included in my dua.
                    Jazak Allah khair. May Allah swt rewards you and sends HIS blessings upon you. Ameen.

Comment

• On the authority of Wabisah bin Ma`bad (may Allah be pleased with them), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

"Ask your heart regarding Piety. Piety is that which contents the soul and comforts the heart, and sin is that which causes doubts and perturbs the heart, even if people pronounce it lawful and give you verdicts on such matters again and again."

Ahmed

Comment

• On the authority of Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas (may Allah be pleased with them), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth.

Al Bukhari

Comment

Working...
                        X