Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Severe hardship

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
    Providing the brother can verify himself through the mods.
    Assalamu alaikoum brother. How to verify myself with the mods. I am new on this site. I discovered it today. Allah is watching and hearing all my action. Any kind of verification is welcome. My primary objective of being here is to have duahs of maximum of people and share my hardship as the pain is very hard especially when i look at my children and wife. May Allah opens a door.

Jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      may allah increase your rizk, and give you the means to support your family

Ameen

Do the local mosques offer any support??

http://www.islaam.net/main/display.p...4&category=137

15 Ways to Increase Earnings With Proofs From The Quran and Sunnah
      Ameen sister. Not really as they themselves look for fund. Indeed sister I am with Quran, wazeefas and Hadiths day and night. Verily Allah should open my door and the doors of all those brothers and sisters who are in hardship.

Jazakallah.

Assalamu alaikoum

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
        Assalamu alaikoum brother. How to verify myself with the mods. I am new on this site. I discovered it today. Allah is watching and hearing all my action. Any kind of verification is welcome. My primary objective of being here is to have duahs of maximum of people and share my hardship as the pain is very hard especially when i look at my children and wife. May Allah opens a door.

Jazakallah.
        Wa'alaikum salaam, I am unsure brother, perhaps the mods can think of something (by Skype or something). Once verified, I will provide you with some cash and I'm sure my brothers and sisters in faith will also, ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
          Wa alaikumus salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh..

Laa tahzan, Innallaha Ma'anaa (don't worry, Allah is with us) is what the Sahabah radiyallahu anhum said to each other when they saw their brother in hardship.

Do what you can, but place all your hopes only in Allah. Allah is the only provider of rizq, so ask from him, and he will give. Pray the wazaaif that brings blessings in sustenance.

Pray the Quran often. One Juz a day would be ideal. Allah's help will come soon for you, insha Allah

Ameen. Jazakallah for the duah. May Allah hears your duah and bless you also.

Assalamu alaikoum

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
            Wa'alaikum salaam, I am unsure brother, perhaps the mods can think of something (by Skype or something). Once verified, I will provide you with some cash and I'm sure my brothers and sisters in faith will also, ameen.
            Jazakallah. I will study the site about how to do this. Its maghrib time.

Allah blesses you.

Comment

Originally posted by deenlover1 View Post
              Don't worry, insha'Allah Allah (SWT ) Will get you out of this trouble. Kids come with their own share so insha'Allah Allah will provide with rizq

Stay calm and patient because it is a test
              Verily it is a test and in no way i will lose hope in Allah's path and his words. Jazakallah. May Allah helps me to stand on my feet and work again so that through the work Allah helps me to look after my family and also my mother and father who depends on me.

Assalamu alaikoum. May Allah protects and bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by imranies
                Wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu brother,

Allah said in the Quran:

"And whosoever keeps his duty to Allah (having taqwa), Allah will appoint a way out for him (from every difficulty),
                And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah,
                then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things"

(Quran surah 65, verse 2-3)

So I hope you'll be patient brother, do not stop doing your best and put your trust in Allah. He does not put you in a difficult situation for no purpose. There's a plan, and a hikmah (wisdom) in every difficulty He puts on each of us. So continue to be patient and put your trust in Allah's decree for you :)
                Assalamu alaikoum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,

Jazakallah for your advise and words from the Quran. When i was working and still have my job i used to ask Allah to give me plenty of time for my ibadaat as my work was suffocating me and took all my time. i was also asking Allah to allow me to perform the Hajj. May be Allah wants to change it and listen to my duahs.

May Allah blesses you.

Comment

Originally posted by imranies
                  To tell you the truth I'm also actively looking for work myself. It has been around 4 months now and I still cannot find a job that I'm looking for, innalillah :)

So I'm sorry brother I cannot give sadaqa to you for now, all I can give is advice :)

"Truly, your Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills and straitens
                  (for whom He wills). Verily, He is Ever All-Knower, All-Seer of His slaves."
                  (Quran 17:30)

"Allah make the provision wide for whom He will of His bondmen,
                  and straiten it for whom (He will). Lo! Allah is Aware of all things."
                  (Quran 29:62)

"And when We cause mankind to taste of mercy, they rejoice therein.
                  But if an evil thing befall them as the consequence of their own (evil) deeds,
                  lo! they are in despair! Do they not see that Allah enlarges the provision for whom
                  He wills and straitens (it, as a test of patience for them)? Verily, in that are indeed
                  signs for people who believe."
                  (Quran 30:36-37)

"For indeed, with hardship (there will be) ease. Indeed, with hardship (there will be) ease" (Quran 94:5-6)

Allah rarely repeat something 2 times in a row in the Quran, but Allah repeat it twice in a row here, as a promise of the ease that will come after your difficulties :)
                  Insha Allah you will find a job soon. Do not worry you have already give the sadaqa with your advise and words. Sadaqa can be of any forms that can help or relieve someone. You have used your time and mentioned Quran verses which are words from Allah, this is a great sadaqa. From which country are you from. Are you married? You will be definitely in my duahs. If I can be of any help of whatsoever please do tell me. Even if i do not have money to help you, Allah will definitely help me with rizq. The little I have and I can send it to you if you are in need. I can have food for one week or so. Allah will send food for me and family. If i can be of any sort of assistance for you please do tell me. For Allah I will be please to help you.

Assalamu alaikoum

Comment

Ameen sister. Not really as they themselves look for fund. Indeed sister I am with Quran, wazeefas and Hadiths day and night. Verily Allah should open my door and the doors of all those brothers and sisters who are in hardship.

Jazakallah.

Assalamu alaikoum
                    in sha allah he will brother. you hvave the best provision of all, your Iman. alhamdulillah

are there any skillls taht you can partake brother, teaching??? what was your previous job?? is it possible to become self employed??
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

:wswrwb:

Ameen to the duas, may Allah SWT give you a new good job, ameen. :(
                      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Do you have a Western Union near you? PM me your name and location if so. I'll see what I can do, insha'Allah.

Comment

Ameen to all the duas..

Be patient brother.. When we place our complete trust in Allah swt he brings us out of troubles and helps us in ways we could have never imagined.

Allah swt has promised ease after every hardship.

I pray Allah swt blesses you with a halal source of income very soon. May Allah swt place barakah in all that you have and bring you out of this hardship. Ameen

Don't worry Allah swt is the provider and is taking care of you and your family. InshAllah keep trying and your efforts won't go to waste
                          "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
                          (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

Ameen, to the du'aas may Allah help you brother
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Brother Riaz76
                              As you are from Mauritius and we both do have something in common, I might be of assistance to you. I know that Mauritius catches a lot of tuna (skipjack, yellowfin, bigeye etc) and exports. If you can find out some real big time exporters from Mauritius who are selling frozen tuna, I can help you by buying from your sources for my clients and providing you with a commission on the transactions Insha Allah. I will negotiate with the seller. You only needs to provide the contacts. I pray this works. My email. [email protected]

May Allah SWT relieves you of the hardship and difficulty soon. My Dhuas with you and family. Aameen.

Assalamu alaikoum all brothers/sisters. I want to share my hardship experience. The pain, the feeling of restless, so many anxities, even when writing this message brings tears in my eyes. Since three months ago i loose my job which my source for my family, parents. It was quite a good job for someone who does not possess anything. I am married and have two young children, 3 years old boy and two months old boy. Now three months and not finding a job is very difficult. I keep praying Allah asking to open a door for me, my resources are almost over and really do not what to do. apart from Allah's help i dont have any hope. In my ciuntry work is very limited and protected. Really i do not have words to describe this hardship. May Allah helps my family.
                              Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                in sha allah he will brother. you hvave the best provision of all, your Iman. alhamdulillah

are there any skillls taht you can partake brother, teaching??? what was your previous job?? is it possible to become self employed??
                                Ameen. I was performing as HR Manager. I climb the stairs from below from HR Officer and since 2007 I was promoted to HR Manager. I am studying the possibility of being self employed. mauritius is quite restricted in terms of population about 1.5 Million people. Need also a good capital to start a business. I wanted to work for myself. May Allah put guidance in my heart. I was also very active in social work. Helping people who was in hardship; sick people, organizing funeral at night for needy person and so on. These things miss me a lot as now i dont have the means to continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X