• Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

may Allah give you ease with your difficulties

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
      Assmalu alaikoum sister,

Thank you for message. I wish you Eid Mubarak. Unfortunately things have not really improve. The first time in my entire life we did not have Eid. Even my family did not enjoy Eid this year. I got a temporary job which let my family survive for around 10 days and other days are tough days. I keep faith in Allah. Please think of us in your doahs and tell your friends, family, relatives to make doahs for us. This is what
      i ask. Jazakallah.
      wa alaykum salam brother
      may allah ease all your hardships, and may your patience be a means to attain jannah.

I'm sorry that things have not changed for you and your family.

You and so many others who have no means of supporting their family are in my dua's.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        wa alaykum salam brother
        may allah ease all your hardships, and may your patience be a means to attain jannah.

I'm sorry that things have not changed for you and your family.

You and so many others who have no means of supporting their family are in my dua's.

JazakAllah sister. Your duah is all that I need. Words are becoming difficult to express my feelings. May Allah blesses you and your family sister. May the Almighty Allah gives you His light and grant you Jannah.

Comment

May Allah swt make circumstances easy for you and I hope you find a nice job.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post

Jazakallah sister. In fact I am reading your message in very hard circumstances. These days and coming days are so difficult. Sometimes I lose my concentration on the road. I was never like this. Always on the alert, helping people, lively. Today walking the way back after fadjar, I could not stand my tears from my eyes. Two years back I was like a flower and now i am like soil. May Allah helps me and all my brothers and sisters who are in same situation or worse.

Comment

We dont even know if we will eat the days to come. Definitely Allah will send His food as promise. Every day is challenging.

Comment

We dont even know if we will eat the days to come. Definitely Allah will send His food as promise. Every day is challenging.
                Your situation is very sad indeed; Im thinking isnt there any type of organization or zakat fund in your area or even further, that can help in some way even if it means getting a decent job so that you can support your family?

Even in this situation keep strong and dont lose hope, because whats meant for you, will reach you somehow. And may Allah make it easy for you and give you recompense.

Comment

Your situation is very sad indeed; Im thinking isnt there any type of organization or zakat fund in your area or even further, that can help in some way even if it means getting a decent job so that you can support your family?

Even in this situation keep strong and dont lose hope, because whats meant for you, will reach you somehow. And may Allah make it easy for you and give you recompense.
                  I have tried all organizations available here, unfortunately I have been waiting and waiting, the help never came. On certain days I feel i would crack down. May Allah gives me patience in this situation. I have hope in Allah. My two sons are going through tough time.

Comment

I have tried all organizations available here, unfortunately I have been waiting and waiting, the help never came. On certain days I feel i would crack down. May Allah gives me patience in this situation. I have hope in Allah. My two sons are going through tough time.
                    If only someone could follow it up and see why they'r not helping, that would be great; seems odd that all wont help...cant think of a reason why these organizations who are there for cases like yours, are not helping.

If anybody else has any ideas on what to do that would be appreciated.

Comment

If only someone could follow it up and see why they'r not helping, that would be great; seems odd that all wont help...cant think of a reason why these organizations who are there for cases like yours, are not helping.

If anybody else has any ideas on what to do that would be appreciated.

Assalamu alaikoum sister,

Sorry for late reply. As I told you i am very limited to internet access. It is only where I get free access that I can connect. Thanks for worrying for me. Allah will reward you for your intention. The days coming are very tough. Dont really know what to think first what solution will i get, school for my son, food, doctor for my baby. I have faith that Allah will give me the solution. By Friday I should know what to do.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum sister,

Sorry for late reply. As I told you i am very limited to internet access. It is only where I get free access that I can connect. Thanks for worrying for me. Allah will reward you for your intention. The days coming are very tough. Dont really know what to think first what solution will i get, school for my son, food, doctor for my baby. I have faith that Allah will give me the solution. By Friday I should know what to do.
                        What do you mean "by fridway i should know what to do"?

Brother i wish you the best of luck

Also cant you open a "gofundme?" Im sure people can help you via there by donating?

Comment

Originally posted by blancosdos View Post
                          What do you mean "by fridway i should know what to do"?

Brother i wish you the best of luck

Also cant you open a "gofundme?" Im sure people can help you via there by donating?
                          Sorry for late reply my brother. Fridway is a mistype error, its Friday. Sorry. Do you mean open a thread gofundme?

Comment

Sorry for late reply my brother. Fridway is a mistype error, its Friday. Sorry. Do you mean open a thread gofundme?
                            I think the brother asked what you meant by saying 'by Friday you should know what to do. It was his spelling error, btw..

I think gofundme is a site where you open a thread. Dont know exactly how it works, but if anyone else knows how to then please post. Jazakallah.

Comment

http://www.gofundme.com/tour/

Comment

Originally posted by blancosdos View Post
                                Jazakallah I have been through the site unfortunately it does not support for my country.

Comment

Working...
                                X