Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    :jkk: brother. You will be in mine also.

Jazak Allah sheba. I got it long ago. I tried to send you message on ummah but it was not sending and still not sending. I cnt send you private message.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum brothers and sisters,

“O you who believe! When the call to prayer is proclaimed on Friday hasten earnestly to the remembrance of God, and leave aside business.
      That is best for you if you but knew.” (Quran 62:9)

“This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen Islam as your religion.” (Quran 5:3)

Comment

O Allah, O Ever-Living, O Self-Subsisting; with You I have taken refuge, so protect me with the protection of the safekeeping of
        the fulfillment of the reality of the proof of the preservation of the security of: “In the name of Allah.” Admit me, O First, O Last,
        to the hidden secret of the mystery of the sphere of the treasure of: “Whatever Allah wills! There is no strength but with Allah!
        (18:39)”

Comment

Assalamua alaikoum to my brothers and sisters,

If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds.
          They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
            Assalamua alaikoum to my brothers and sisters,

If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds.
            They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.
            Ameen

Thank you for the reminder. ..

I pray that Allah gives you and your family wealth and protection .Ameen
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Ameen my sister. May Allah doubles what you ask for me. Ameen.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all my brothers and sisters in islam;

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The best supplication for seeking forgiveness (Syed-ul- Istighfar) is to say: 'Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta, khalaqtani wa ana 'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, a'udhu bika min sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika 'alayya, wa abu'u bidhanbi faghfir li, fa innahu la yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa Anta.

(O Allah! You are my Rubb. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon).'

He who supplicates in these terms during the day with firm belief in it and dies on the same day (before the evening), he will be one of the dwellers of Jannah; and if anyone supplicates in these terms during the night with firm belief in it and dies before the morning, he will be one of the dwellers of Jannah."

[Al-Bukhari].

Comment

May Allah remove your hardship and open the best doors for u ameeen

Comment

• Comment

Assalamu alaikoum,

There are two expressions which are light on the tongue but heavy in scale and are dear to the Compassionate One (Allah). These two phrases are:

سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِه
                      'Subha-nal-lahi-wa-biham-dihi'
                      (Glorified be Allah and His is the Praise.)

Comment

And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]

Comment

• Comment

May Allah ease for you your hardship and I hope things have improved for you.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              May Allah ease for you your hardship and I hope things have improved for you.
                              Assmalu alaikoum sister,

Thank you for message. I wish you Eid Mubarak. Unfortunately things have not really improve. The first time in my entire life we did not have Eid. Even my family did not enjoy Eid this year. I got a temporary job which let my family survive for around 10 days and other days are tough days. I keep faith in Allah. Please think of us in your doahs and tell your friends, family, relatives to make doahs for us. This is what
                              i ask. Jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                                Assmalu alaikoum sister,

Thank you for message. I wish you Eid Mubarak. Unfortunately things have not really improve. The first time in my entire life we did not have Eid. Even my family did not enjoy Eid this year. I got a temporary job which let my family survive for around 10 days and other days are tough days. I keep faith in Allah. Please think of us in your doahs and tell your friends, family, relatives to make doahs for us. This is what
                                i ask. Jazakallah.
                                Wa alaikum salam

Now this made me very sad, Im waiting for the day you find a nice jobs and everything is flourishing for you and your family.

Please stay strong in difficult times may Allah make a way out for you, but dont lose hope in any way, this is the test for you, I wish you success and barakah in your life and you'r in my duas .

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Working...
                                X