Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
    The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.
    hey akhi, u got job?

Comment

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
      hey akhi, u got job?
      Not yet brother. Nothing as a permanent job. Ive been doing here and there to get some fund. I have faith with Allah and I am been patient.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all my borthers and sisters,

May Allah guides us through the right path.

"Whoever reads Surah al Kahf on the day of Jummah will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”

Comment

firstly brother jazak allah khair for the beautiful reminders you have posted on this thread,
          brother i hope that when you see the big reward Allah has waiting for you for your hardships you're going to be so happy you had them, gunna make it so worthwhile akhi
          may Allah hold you steadfast on the deen and let us meet in jannah akhi
          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Wa alaikum salam

I always feel sad when I see this thread I just hope the brother finds a good job soon, whatever happens insha'allah it is for the best.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.
              Alhamdulillah

may allah bless you and your family with jannah
              thats wwhere are real wealth lies brother

in sha allah you willl find a job soon

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                Alhamdulillah

this
                "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  firstly brother jazak allah khair for the beautiful reminders you have posted on this thread,
                  brother i hope that when you see the big reward Allah has waiting for you for your hardships you're going to be so happy you had them, gunna make it so worthwhile akhi
                  may Allah hold you steadfast on the deen and let us meet in jannah akhi

Ameen my brother. Allah has a better plan for everyone.

Comment

Walikum assalam.

Good to have you back.

I too have been struggling to find decent work. Employment rates are declining. Life is gettibg harder. May Allah bless you with a good job and never ending income. Ameen.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                      Wa alaikum salam

I always feel sad when I see this thread I just hope the brother finds a good job soon, whatever happens insha'allah it is for the best.
                      Ameen sister. May Allah always protects you and guide you.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        Alhamdulillah

Ameen sister. May Allah gives you a very special place in Jannah.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                          Walikum assalam.

Good to have you back.

I too have been struggling to find decent work. Employment rates are declining. Life is gettibg harder. May Allah bless you with a good job and never ending income. Ameen.
                          Ameen sister, Have you then been able to get a good job? Was cut off from internet connection. From time to time a brother here allow me some internet.

Comment

Ameen sister, Have you then been able to get a good job? Was cut off from internet connection. From time to time a brother here allow me some internet.
                            No, still searching. Whatever is written will happen. Ive given up on worrying over something I cant control. Alhamdulilah I do casual work but would like more shifts since its not much at the moment but is better than nothing. I wish I could hel you out, inshaAllah I will if im blessed with a job soon, until then ill include you in my dua.
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                              No, still searching. Whatever is written will happen. Ive given up on worrying over something I cant control. Alhamdulilah I do casual work but would like more shifts since its not much at the moment but is better than nothing. I wish I could hel you out, inshaAllah I will if im blessed with a job soon, until then ill include you in my dua.
                              Insha Allah, Allah will definitely open a door for you. Allah never abadon HIS people.Allah is already doing us big favours by giving us health, children, air to breath, water and so many things that we cant imagine. You are in my dua sister. Dont ever lose faith in Allah.

Comment

Insha Allah, Allah will definitely open a door for you. Allah never abadon HIS people.Allah is already doing us big favours by giving us health, children, air to breath, water and so many things that we cant imagine. You are in my dua sister. Dont ever lose faith in Allah.
                                :jkk: brother. You will be in mine also.

Comment

Working...
                                X