Severe hardship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

So what's the update on your situation ?

Hopefully things are better now Insha'Ala

Comment

Originally posted by Ra'id View Post
      So what's the update on your situation ?

Hopefully things are better now Insha'Ala
      Alhamdoulillah Allah is sending food. I have not get a good job yet but doing some work in a supermarket whenever there is work. Working for 15 hours per day and getting USD5 for 15 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
        Alhamdoulillah Allah is sending food. I have not get a good job yet but doing some work in a supermarket whenever there is work. Working for 15 hours per day and getting USD5 for 15 hours
        What..??? That's like 33 cents an hour. What country you in bro? Doesn't your local mosque help out needy people? Or is there a food bank?

Comment

Originally posted by chameleon View Post
          What..??? That's like 33 cents an hour. What country you in bro? Doesn't your local mosque help out needy people? Or is there a food bank?
          I am living in Mauritius. Unfortunately there is no such assistance here. We are left on our own. If you have no relatives or here and their to help you, you are finished. Even close ones live for themselves. I rely only on Allah and HE does miracles. May be I will be on the internet one or two more times as a friend lends me a laptop and internet connection and now have to return it back. Internet connections here is very expensive.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all brothers and sisters,

May Allah protects and guides all our brothers and sisters. Ameen

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to my brothers and sisers,

Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.
              O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.
              O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me,
              I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

Comment

Wa alaykum salam
                how have things ???

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

• Severe hardship

I hope everything is good with you brother, subhanAllah I have just read through this thread and it is very humbling and saddening to read. I pray that Allah grants you a way out of your difficulties and rewards you for your sabr, ameen
                  اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    Wa alaykum salam
                    how have things ???
                    Assalamu alaikoum sister. Sorry for late reply. I do not have access to a computer. A friend allow me his laptop just for some minutes today. I am still struggling to find a good job. I have been doing here and their small job to be able to get some money. But nothing permanent. Im being patient and i am sure Allah has a better plan for us. May Allah blesses you sister.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awakening View Post
                      I hope everything is good with you brother, subhanAllah I have just read through this thread and it is very humbling and saddening to read. I pray that Allah grants you a way out of your difficulties and rewards you for your sabr, ameen
                      Ameen sister. I am being patient and for sure Allah will send HIS blessings and help. Alhamdoulillah my children are well that s important. Sometimes i do smqll jobs to earn some money. I Have workfored 15 hours a day to earn only USD5. Now i am searching forwork and without internet access it is difficult. Today a friend allow me his pc just for few minutes. May Allah continue to give me patience.

Comment

Bump.

How's job search going??

Hope you and your family are doing well :insha:
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Dear brother, may Allah light the path for you.

I'm thinking about learning more duas. You've something precious, and that's faith. No matter what don't loosen your grip on it. In sha Allah you'll get better.

With hardship comes ease. Have patience. Don't stop praying.

I'm young and may not know much to your situation. But in my point of view, you've something special. Allah have blessed you with patience and two beautiful Kids, Mashallah. And when I read that your child (Jibril) Said "don't worry, I'm here" I knew that you're blessed.

Allah is testing your faith, and Jazakallah may Allah reward you greatly on the Day of Judgement.

Remember, (maybe you're) to say, whenever you're in hardship "To Allah (swt) I belong, and to Allah (swt) I'll return"

May Allah easen your burdens.

You've something very precious indeed, and that's faith. Never exchange it, as stated in Quran "Those who exchange guidance with something of lesser value (ie. exchange it for error) have truly fallen astray."

May Allah protect us, and to Allah we'll return. He's the Responder the helper, and our Protector. Never lose hope.

Be content and preserver. Sorry for not helping much, I'm just going to say this again: You've something of greater value: and that's trust in Allah, faith.

Asalam ualakium waramatullah.

May Allah bless us in the Hereafter. :)
                          Last edited by Serinity; 09-02-15, 01:07 PM.
                          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            Bump.

How's job search going??

Hope you and your family are doing well :insha:

Assalamu alaikoum sister,

Job search is still on. Ive been to many interviews but nothing yet. Family is ok and am I ok too alhamdoulillah. It is very tough to find a good job these days. May Allah help me through out this test and give me patience. Ameen. May Allah protects you sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                              Dear brother, may Allah light the path for you.

I'm thinking about learning more duas. You've something precious, and that's faith. No matter what don't loosen your grip on it. In sha Allah you'll get better.

With hardship comes ease. Have patience. Don't stop praying.

I'm young and may not know much to your situation. But in my point of view, you've something special. Allah have blessed you with patience and two beautiful Kids, Mashallah. And when I read that your child (Jibril) Said "don't worry, I'm here" I knew that you're blessed.

Allah is testing your faith, and Jazakallah may Allah reward you greatly on the Day of Judgement.

Remember, (maybe you're) to say, whenever you're in hardship "To Allah (swt) I belong, and to Allah (swt) I'll return"

May Allah easen your burdens.

You've something very precious indeed, and that's faith. Never exchange it, as stated in Quran "Those who exchange guidance with something of lesser value (ie. exchange it for error) have truly fallen astray."

May Allah protect us, and to Allah we'll return. He's the Responder the helper, and our Protector. Never lose hope.

Be content and preserver. Sorry for not helping much, I'm just going to say this again: You've something of greater value: and that's trust in Allah, faith.

Asalam ualakium waramatullah.

May Allah bless us in the Hereafter. :)
                              Walaikoum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu my brother,

Jazakallah for your encouragement. Indeed my brother Allah has a plan for everyone and HIS plan is best. He is the All-Knower. May Allah guides you my brother. May Allah gives you with the Quran and the sunnat of our Prophet Mohammad swallahu alaihi wassalaam. May Allah gives you the right knowledge you are looking for. May Allah preserve and improve my faith and all muslim around the world. Allah gives us protection from our enemy shaitan. May Allah never abandon us alone in this world and gives us our ultimate goals Jannat.

I thank Allah for the good things that HE gave me and is giving me. Ever since I lost my job Allah has opened my eyes in our religion islam. Ive seen so many things happening. During this time HE gave me another child with a special sign. I have kids who reacts positively to our religion islam even though they are kids,

Today I am still facing hardship, striving to find a good job but Allah is making me stand up and feeding my family.

Whenever I think there is the Quran here and there is Allah here it brings smile on my face and this courage cannot be put to world. Hold the Quran brother, think of Allah for every second that passes..

May Allah protects you my brother and give you patience in this world and give you a palace in Jannat. Ameen.

Assalamu alaikoum

Comment

The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.

Comment

Working...
                                X