Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

Assalamu alaikoum brothers and sisters,

I need help. I have been contacted through email by a company in Abu Dabhi and I have a certain doubt about its authenticity. Can anyone help me to trace the company or if anyone lives their. Can anyone do a verification for me? My doubt is due to the fact that sometimes the company use gmail or outlook email address to contact me.

Jazakallah

Comment

A believer is like a growing tree

"The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind quietens down, the plant becomes straight again..." narrated by Abu Hurayra, Bukhari

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was teaching new Muslims that their life on the path of faith must always progress and beware of climatic changes, just like a young tree. There will be tough times when the storm seems to never end. But patience and persistence in planting roots no matter what the trouble, will heal both one's own branches and protect the nearest plan

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all my brothers and sisters,

I want to thank you all brothers and sisters for all your psychological support. Allah sent you all to me so as to encourage me and help me. I am still striving to find a job. I have been to many interviews but still not a positive reply. I keep my faith in Allah and I am being patient.

May Allah helps our brothers and sisters in Palestine and Iraq. May Allah protects all muslims around the world and always keep our faith in HIM firm. Ameen

Comment

:wswrwb:

Ameen brother. Really hope you find a job very very soon ameen
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
            :wswrwb:

Ameen brother. Really hope you find a job very very soon ameen
            Jazak Allah sister. May Allah send his blessings on you.

Comment

Friday Jummah

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) said, "Any person who takes a bath on Friday like the bath of Janaba and then goes for the prayer (in the first hour i.e. early), it is as if he had sacrificed a camel (in Allah's cause); and whoever goes in the second hour it is as if he had sacrificed a cow; and whoever goes in the third hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a horned ram; and if one goes in the fourth hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour then it is as if he had offered an egg. When the Imam comes out (i.e. starts delivering the Khutba), the angels present themselves to listen to the Khutba."

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum brothers and sisters,

The following dhikr has been highly recommended by our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him):

I ask Allaah, the Noble and Generous, the Lord of the tremendous
                Throne, by His perfect Names and by His lofty and sublime attributes,
                that He provides us with His aid in establishing this and every dhikr and
                every act of obedience to Him.

Allaah knows best, and may He extol and send blessings of peace
                and security, and bless the slave of Allaah and His Messenger-our
                Prophet Muhammmad. Our final call is that all praise is for Allaah,
                the Lord of all creation.

Comment

Wa alaykum salam
                  see brother how t hrough tthe trials of the dunya, allah has brought you and your family closer to him

i read something yesterday about allah bestowing trials of poverty on those he loves the most.

Anas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: " The amount of reward is in accordance with the amount of suffering. When Allah (SWT) loves some people, He tries them (with affliction). He who then is content (with Allah's decree) has achieved the acceptance (of Allah), and he who is dissatisfied (with Allah's decree) will attain the anger (of Allah)." [ Tirmithee ]

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    Wa alaykum salam
                    see brother how t hrough tthe trials of the dunya, allah has brought you and your family closer to him

i read something yesterday about allah bestowing trials of poverty on those he loves the most.

Anas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: " The amount of reward is in accordance with the amount of suffering. When Allah (SWT) loves some people, He tries them (with affliction). He who then is content (with Allah's decree) has achieved the acceptance (of Allah), and he who is dissatisfied (with Allah's decree) will attain the anger (of Allah)." [ Tirmithee ]
                    Its true sister. My situation has brought me closer to Allah and I am very happy and content for this. I have learn so may things and the way I think has also changed.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to all brothers and sisters,

Comment

Smiling in your brother’s face is an act of charity.
                        So is enjoining good and forbidding evil,
                        giving directions to the lost traveller,
                        aiding the blind and
                        removing obstacles from the path.

Comment

:jkk: brother

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum brothers and sisters with imaan,

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum all brothers and sisters,

We will test you with a certain amount of fear and hunger and loss of wealth and life and fruits of your toil. But give good news to the steadfast: Those who, when disaster strikes them, say, “We belong to Allah and to Him we will return”. Those are the people who will have blessings and mercy from their Lord; they are the ones who are guided. ~Chapter 2, Verse 155-157

Problems are Universal— and Help is Always Near

Every single person in this world is facing some sort of trial or test. There may be some facing trials in education, others in their jobs, still others in their businesses, and still more facing problems with family or friends. But Allah (swt) says:

Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere. ~Chapter 2, Verse 153

For those who exercise patience, Allah (swt) will help and show a way out of every difficulty.

And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,

And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. Chapter 65, Verse 2-3

Comment

So what's the update on your situation ?

Hopefully things are better now Insha'Ala

Comment

Working...
                                X