Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe hardship

Assalamu alaikoum,,

May Allah gives courage to all our muslim brothers and sisters. Ameen.

Comment

amin, Allah grant you work soon amin, remember to make duaa when you break your fast as well
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
        amin, Allah grant you work soon amin, remember to make duaa when you break your fast as well
        Ameen sister. Insha Allah.

Comment

Tell me when you found something.

I would be extremely happy for you brother and I do remember you from time to time in my du'as.
          “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
            Tell me when you found something.

I would be extremely happy for you brother and I do remember you from time to time in my du'as.
            Insha Allah brother. Jazak Allah.

Comment

The Noble Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) has said:

It (Ramadhan) is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                The Noble Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) has said:

It (Ramadhan) is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle, forgiveness and its end, emancipation from the fire (of hell)
                salam brother
                how have you and your family been?

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  salam brother
                  how have you and your family been?

Walaikoum salaam sister. Alhamdoulillah, Allah is providing us with sustenance as this has been promised by HIM. In our situation we have to face the hardship with patience. Family is in good health except the children from time to time cold and fever due to cold weather here. Older son is a bit affected and keep a certain sadness inside him, He eat very little now and has lost weight. On the job side I have been to may interviews and still waiting patiently for Allah to open the right door. I am taking the ramadhan opportunity to take the maximum out of it.

May Allah blesses you sister.

Comment

Assalamu alaikoum to my brothers and sisters,

Special DU’AA of Lailatul QADR:

"ALLAH HUMMA INNAKA A’FUVUN TOHIB BUL AFVA FA’AFU ANNI"

"O Allah! You are the Forgiver and You like forgiving so forgive me”

Comment

Please think about me and my family in your duahs. Also all those who are facing hardships and difficulties especially our brothers and sisters in Palestine. May Allah help them and come to their rescue. Ameen.

Comment

salaam brother inshallah you will find a job that was better than your old job, be patient and remember Allah tests the slave he loves the most. May Allah ease your affairs and the affairs of the whole ummah, ameen
                        Last edited by menk; 21-07-14, 02:46 PM.
                        I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post

Please think about me and my family in your duahs. Also all those who are facing hardships and difficulties especially our brothers and sisters in Palestine. May Allah help them and come to their rescue. Ameen.
                          :wswrwb:

May Allah swt Ar-Razzaq provide for you and your family with everything you need and help you find a good job soon, Ameen. May Allah swt Al-Mujeeb, Al-Lateef put right all your affairs and give you good long-term sustenance, Ameen. May Allah swt Al-Azeez, Al-Kabeer, Al-Wakeel help and protect all the Palestinians and oppressed people around the world and stop all the evil people and their forces, Ameen.

Take care!
                          Last edited by Lotus|A|; 21-07-14, 03:01 PM.
                          Please donate when you can, it doesn't matter if its big or small, what counts is your sincere intention & every little helps: http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/index.aspx

***Join The Quran Club!***

Comment

Originally posted by menk View Post
                            salaam brother inshallah you will find a job that was better than your old job, be patient and remember Allah tests the slave he loves the most. May Allah ease your affairs and the affairs of the whole ummah, ameen

Ameen brother. May Allah give courage and patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus|A| View Post
                              :wswrwb:

May Allah swt Ar-Razzaq provide for you and your family with everything you need and help you find a good job soon, Ameen. May Allah swt Al-Mujeeb, Al-Lateef put right all your affairs and give you good long-term sustenance, Ameen. May Allah swt Al-Azeez, Al-Kabeer, Al-Wakeel help and protect all the Palestinians and oppressed people around the world and stop all the evil people and their forces, Ameen.

Take care!
                              Ameen brother. May Allah accepts your duas and help our brothers and sisters.

Comment

Allah has promised each and every one of us that we will face difficulties and hardship in life, whether it be with the loss of a loved one, poverty or fear of something: Surah Baqarah 2:155. The real test for us is how we deal with these trials. As Allah said in the above verse, glad tidings are for the ones that are patient with the trials that he tests us with.

Patience is a means to Allah and His love, His help, His victory, His fortification, His reward, and His company. Patience is a Command from Allah. Allah said:“And seek help in patience and As-Salah and truly it is extremely heavy and hard except for humbly submissive [to Allah ]” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:45]. Patience is the way to gaining the love of Allah. Allah said:“And Allah loves As-Sabirun (the patient ones)” [Surah Aal Imran 3:146]

Comment

Working...
                                X