Severe hardship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe hardship

Assalamu alaikoum all brothers/sisters. I want to share my hardship experience. The pain, the feeling of restless, so many anxities, even when writing this message brings tears in my eyes. Since three months ago i loose my job which my source for my family, parents. It was quite a good job for someone who does not possess anything. I am married and have two young children, 3 years old boy and two months old boy. Now three months and not finding a job is very difficult. I keep praying Allah asking to open a door for me, my resources are almost over and really do not what to do. apart from Allah's help i dont have any hope. In my country work is very limited and protected. Really i do not have words to describe this hardship. May Allah helps my family.

Assalamu alaikoum borthers and sisters,

I am still waiting for the a job and situation has not yet improved. Very soon i will have to relocate as I will be unable to sustain the house rent. Do not know exactly where to go as any where I go I will have to pay rent. I will have also to consider the school for my older son as I will have to save every and each cents. My only hope is a miracle from Allah. Allah is able of anything. Make duahs.
    Last edited by Riaz76; 03-03-14, 10:12 AM. Reason: Additional information

Re: Severe hardship

Assalamualaikum.Dnt wry brother...in sha Allah everything will b fine soon..jus dnt lose hope in allah Daz very important!
    .I know Tz very easy to say..but I wl definitely pray for u and ua family members..for ua two sweet kids:) Allah s always there so jus have patience.
    U know there s a hadith..which says...having patience and waiting for relief from Allah ,fades all your worries and in sha allah u wl succeed.
    Jazakallah khairan:)take care..n say my salam to al ur family members.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
      Assalamu alaikoum all brothers/sisters. I want to share my hardship experience. The pain, the feeling of restless, so many anxities, even when writing this message brings tears in my eyes. Since three months ago i loose my job which my source for my family, parents. It was quite a good job for someone who does not possess anything. I am married and have two young children, 3 years old boy and two months old boy. Now three months and not finding a job is very difficult. I keep praying Allah asking to open a door for me, my resources are almost over and really do not what to do. apart from Allah's help i dont have any hope. In my ciuntry work is very limited and protected. Really i do not have words to describe this hardship. May Allah helps my family.
      Wa'Alaikum salaam,

I will make a dua for you at jummah salah brother.

Which country are you in?

Comment

:wswrwb:

What are you from?

Comment

Wa alaikoum saalam sister Sahiba.. Jazakallah for your duahs. Ameen. May Allah hears our duahs and open a new path for me. My older kid (Jibril) is really affected even though he is only 3 years old. The day I loose my job without knowing he came to me and said " dont worry i am here' Tears came from my eyes. Jazakallah. I make duahs for all muslimeen/muslimaat who are facing hardship so that may relieve all of them.

Sorry i am new on Ummah.com. I do not know if your are receiving my reply.

Assalaamu alaikoum. Allahou Ackbar.
          Last edited by Riaz76; 21-02-14, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Darul Ilm; 19-09-16, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Jazakallah, I really need the help of Allah.
              Last edited by Darul Ilm; 19-09-16, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riaz76 View Post
                Jazakallah, I really need the help of Allah.

And how much is your weekly expense?
                Last edited by Darul Ilm; 19-09-16, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Brother, may Allah swt help you find a job inshallah. And may your family never go without. You're in my duas and if you have a way for me to transfer a bit of money to get by for now (won't be much but I'll do what I can) please provide information asap.

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
                    Brother, may Allah swt help you find a job inshallah. And may your family never go without. You're in my duas and if you have a way for me to transfer a bit of money to get by for now (won't be much but I'll do what I can) please provide information asap.
                    Providing the brother can verify himself through the mods.

Comment

Wa alaikumus salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh..

Laa tahzan, Innallaha Ma'anaa (don't worry, Allah is with us) is what the Sahabah radiyallahu anhum said to each other when they saw their brother in hardship.

Do what you can, but place all your hopes only in Allah. Allah is the only provider of rizq, so ask from him, and he will give. Pray the wazaaif that brings blessings in sustenance.

Pray the Quran often. One Juz a day would be ideal. Allah's help will come soon for you, insha Allah
                      وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                      Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
                        Providing the brother can verify himself through the mods.
                        :jkk:
                        yeah, :insha:

Comment

Don't worry, insha'Allah Allah (SWT ) Will get you out of this trouble. Kids come with their own share so insha'Allah Allah will provide with rizq

Stay calm and patient because it is a test

Comment

may allah increase your rizk, and give you the means to support your family

Ameen

Do the local mosques offer any support??

http://www.islaam.net/main/display.p...4&category=137

15 Ways to Increase Earnings With Proofs From The Quran and Sunnah
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
                              And how much is your weekly expense?
                              Assalamu alaikoum, partly of my weekly expense turn around Rs3,500 mauritian rupees (approx USD117). This is only food for my family as milk and nappies baby are expensive here and food also is very expensive in Mauritius. (i have not count electricity, rental. Today i am being able to use internet with the help of a brother who lives next door and who lend me his computer. I dont even know how long i will be able to communicate. My family and I are like prisoners in the house knowing only four walls.

Make duahs brother for my family and for other people in hardships.

Jazakallah.

Comment

Working...
                              X