Re: Getting worse year by year

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
    where? you must be dreaming of these glimpses
    don't you see what is happening in syria and iraq
    لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      contrary to popular belief, it is actually getting better.
      i agree it is getting better actually. More and more girls wear hijab, because amazingly when you do it by yourself you stick to it more than if X forced you to wear it. When girls take their hijab off they never worn it for the only reason worth to wear it.
      Zina rampant? Allahu alem i actually cannot say, imams and lecturers may

mannerism is subjective, i am told i have mannerisms when I eat, yet i dont believe so.
      My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

The kuffar have been stepping up their attacks on this Ummah and in the process Muslims have been waking up from their slumber. I think things are getting better. Allahu Alem.

Comment

Yes, in the way the ummah is waking up it is getting better

But the amount of killing, rapes, violence against our brothers and sisters is reaching record levels

Never before have we seen this much bloodshed of muslims

If you think it is getting better, ask the Muslim sisters in prisons in Iraq and Syria and other places that are being raped by so many men over and over again each day. Many are pregnant and their insides are completely torn from so many men abusing them in the worst ways. Ask them if they think it is getting better. It is an insult to say it is getting better because we have abandoned them and so many others.

The truth is maybe the ummah is waking up but it is not getting better for our brothers and sisters. It is getting worse.
          Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
          ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

“Truly, God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Quran 13:11)

So OP, instead of opening these multiple threads on how all these Muslims are dating and committing zina, why don't we focus on changing ourselves too? I mean, what exactly is the point of this thread?
            www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
            X