Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middlesbrough, good or bad place to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middlesbrough, good or bad place to live?

Assalam,

Just wondering for those that live here or have been here... What's it like? Is it a place with rough areas ie crime, drugs and all

Is there racism, are there alot of musims etc?

JazakAllah for answers

Re: Middlesbrough, good or bad place to live?

I live in Stockton- its just next to Middlesbrough. I think it's a great place to live. There are certain areas in Middlesbrough which have lots of Muslims, and there is no racism there at all. We have a few mosques and halal shops, etc. The Muslim community isn't huge, but is fairly large and everyone is very friendly.

The area has a reputation for being rough, with high crime rates, but if you live in a nice area, it is fine. I think it's a great town to live in.
    KhaleejiAbaya.Com

Comment

Re: Middlesbrough, good or bad place to live?

Originally posted by Nur1980 View Post
      I live in Stockton- its just next to Middlesbrough. I think it's a great place to live. There are certain areas in Middlesbrough which have lots of Muslims, and there is no racism there at all. We have a few mosques and halal shops, etc. The Muslim community isn't huge, but is fairly large and everyone is very friendly.

The area has a reputation for being rough, with high crime rates, but if you live in a nice area, it is fine. I think it's a great town to live in.
      Seconded.

Sister, if you do decide to migrate to Middlesborough, migrate with the intention for the upliftment of Deen. That through your words and actions, you want people to be attracted towards Allah, and Islam.

Middlesborough is a very nice place. Not densely populated with muslims, but all the times I have been there I have encountered no abuse whatsoever, Alhamdulillah. All muslim consumer needs are readily available as well
      وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
      Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Working...
      X