I want to Die, I feel so miserable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to Die, I feel so miserable

Sounds to me like you need ruqya. Put on a ruqya CD next time you're online and see how you react to it as many people who need ruqya tend to react to that sort of thing. It could be a jinn issue; you want to bathe and pray but the jinn wont let you so it's like you feel it has a hold of you, even of your free will to an extent.

I have problems with bathing too. Can you do tayamum? Something as a stopgap between the time you break your wudhu/ghusl and your next bath- if you're certain in those days that you're unable to bathe then try that on the in between days so that you're better able to continue with prayers. It's those in between days that shaytan will try to convince you that tayamum isn't sufficient, that it's not a real prayer so it's not worth it, then you're not worthy of calling yourself muslim cos' you can't even pray, then it's not worth living cos' you can't fulfil even a basic prayer duty- can you see where I'm going with this? This is the logic that is used to take you down a dark road.

First thing you have to let go of is the guilt- the guilt of the prayers you missed before for whatever reason with a generous topping of guilt that you're overdosed with by other well meaning Muslims who berate or harass you for not fulfilling your duty because they don't understand the situation or know any better. Let go of the guilt not because it's a good thing to miss prayers, but because it's holding you back from the ability to complete them in future- so look at this as an investment in your future good deeds. Second thing is to forget this death wish crap- what are you thinking, that hellfire will make things better for you? C'mon your brain isn't just for decorative purposes.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I hope you are ok. I agree ^ have ruqya done. this extreme depression along with the other stuff might be from jinn

get ruqya done and if it turns out not to be jinn related then at least you can rule that out and find another mode of treatment

sis, please dont feel worthless. this is illness of the mind, just as the body can get sick. seek help

I know I told you earlier to ignore the nightmare but considering that it isnt just nightmares but you are being obstructed in your worship, made to lose hope in Allah, suicidal....I think you are being tampered with. Im sorry for my former incorrect advise. We should usually just ignore the nightmares from shaytan, but for you, there are symptoms of serious meddling.

May Allah cure you. ameen
      Last edited by cho09082489; 05-03-14, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Last edited by petals; 25-05-14, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
          Sounds to me like you need ruqya. Put on a ruqya CD next time you're online and see how you react to it as many people who need ruqya tend to react to that sort of thing. It could be a jinn issue; you want to bathe and pray but the jinn wont let you so it's like you feel it has a hold of you, even of your free will to an extent.

I have problems with bathing too. Can you do tayamum? Something as a stopgap between the time you break your wudhu/ghusl and your next bath- if you're certain in those days that you're unable to bathe then try that on the in between days so that you're better able to continue with prayers. It's those in between days that shaytan will try to convince you that tayamum isn't sufficient, that it's not a real prayer so it's not worth it, then you're not worthy of calling yourself muslim cos' you can't even pray, then it's not worth living cos' you can't fulfil even a basic prayer duty- can you see where I'm going with this? This is the logic that is used to take you down a dark road.

First thing you have to let go of is the guilt- the guilt of the prayers you missed before for whatever reason with a generous topping of guilt that you're overdosed with by other well meaning Muslims who berate or harass you for not fulfilling your duty because they don't understand the situation or know any better. Let go of the guilt not because it's a good thing to miss prayers, but because it's holding you back from the ability to complete them in future- so look at this as an investment in your future good deeds. Second thing is to forget this death wish crap- what are you thinking, that hellfire will make things better for you? C'mon your brain isn't just for decorative purposes.
          Sister
          Prophet(SAW) appreciated putting complete trust in Allah, than to do ruqya in an authentic Hadith!
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
            Sister
            Prophet(SAW) appreciated putting complete trust in Allah, than to do ruqya in an authentic Hadith!
            Brother, performing ruqya is still permitted in the deen and the Prophet (saw) permitted the Muslims to perform ruqya with the intention of seeking a cure from Allah (swt). Besides, the purpose of asking the sister to put on a ruqya cd was not with the intention of seeking help from other than Allah (swt); rather, a reaction to hearing recitation can help her to ascertain whether she is experiencing the effects of sihr or whether she is experiencing depression that is unrelated to it.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

:salams

Surat Al-Baqarah [2:286]
              On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray: ) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcl-p...TVON_FUCIYCh3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV3-z...TVON_FUCIYCh3Q
              Last edited by Akhdar; 07-03-14, 01:55 PM.
              Documentin operssion against muslims
              Memorization methods for the Qur'an
              Learn arabic for free
              IOU - free courses, SeekersHub - free courses
              sunnah.com

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                Brother, performing ruqya is still permitted in the deen and the Prophet (saw) permitted the Muslims to perform ruqya with the intention of seeking a cure from Allah (swt). Besides, the purpose of asking the sister to put on a ruqya cd was not with the intention of seeking help from other than Allah (swt); rather, a reaction to hearing recitation can help her to ascertain whether she is experiencing the effects of sihr or whether she is experiencing depression that is unrelated to it.
                I really know that ruqya is one of the best cures for diseases and I never said it was Haram, I just read in an authentic Hadith(will provide if required) that some people who depend only on Allah will earn highest reward on Qiyamah(it included those who DO NOT do ruqya). But yeah if sihr's involved in this perhaps ruqya is the only solution. Thanks for correcting me sister!
                Last edited by AbulUthman; 07-03-14, 04:38 PM.
                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum. This is exactly how ive been feeling the last few weeks due to ocd/waswasa in acts of worship..youre not alone thats for sure. But PLEASE don't stop praying nomatter what! It's the most important thing!

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: “O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.’ ”
                  Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 70 Hadith 575

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWKBgw1_p1g (Yasmin Mogahed - How Do I Know If I Am Being Tested or punished?)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yq5-vsbW70 (Do you Sin again and again? by Jalal ibn Sa'eed)

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=islam%20repentance&sm=1 (Repentance in islam videos)
                  Last edited by QuranicArabic; 13-03-14, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X