Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left my job

Asalamu alaykum my ummah friends,

(p.s just to let you in on a little secret, this is 'confusedsisters' account - I chose to make another account cause
    I felt my username was a little weeerid)

Anyway, so basically I left my call centre job. Had absolutely enough of that place. Ah the relief.
    Now before uni, I need to find another job. Pronto.

I know you guys have me suggestions on my previous thread, but I was thinking if anyone knows who's actually hiring?

And would hire a hijabi.

Just looking for suggestions.

Btw I live in London
    Last edited by UmmAbdulMalik; 14-02-14, 05:21 PM.

Re: Left my job

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
    Asalamu alaykum my ummah friends,

(p.s just to let you in on a little secret, this is 'confusedsisters' account - I chose to make another account cause
    I felt my username was a little weeerid)

Anyway, so basically I left my call centre job. Had absolutely enough of that place. Ah the relief.
    Now before uni, I need to find another job. Pronto.

I know you guys have me suggestions on my previous thread, but I was thinking if anyone knows who's actually hiring?

And would hire a hijabi.

Just looking for suggestions.

Btw I live in London (on the west side peeps lol )
    Can you not go into part time retail for now? Such as somewhere in Westfield?

Comment

You forgot; So am 18, and there is this guy that keeps staring at me, shall I look away or something....

Am kidding.

Would have been a lot wiser to seek another job whilst in the one you left that way you would have been a lot secure(rere!) But in sha Allah if your intentions was sincere and only for the sake of Allah SW then something better is on its way to you so don't close the doors yet.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
        Can you not go into part time retail for now? Such as somewhere in Westfield?
        Im gonna look into that. In shaa Allah ( can't disclose which shop tho - incase....you know....some one stalks me...and then I have to make ANOTHER thread of why this guy is following me lol I kid)

Yeah in shaa Allah thanks for the tip brother

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
          Im gonna look into that. In shaa Allah ( can't disclose which shop tho - incase....you know....some one stalks me...and then I have to make ANOTHER thread of why this guy is following me lol I kid)

Yeah in shaa Allah thanks for the tip brother
          I'll be coming for a discount sister, only joking.

May Allah grant you what you seek, ameen.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X