How to Regain Faith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Regain Faith?

I actually left Islam. I was angry with Allah and what had come of my life. I had suffered so much and gave up hope. Little did Iknow that doing so only increased my suffering. So I left my bad ways and turned to Islam. Miraculously my depression lifted. I became close to my family and I was happy again. Something I had not felt in months. I sacrificed this atheist that I claimed to love for Allah. I asked Allah to remove him from my heart and replace my love for him for the love of Allah. My last contact with the atheist was to give him knowledge about Islam asking him to look into the religion. I cared for him and felt obligated to do so. Unfortunately he turned away from the idea.
    I continued to hold onto Allah practicing Zikhr and increasing my knowledge of Islam.
    But yesterday something terrible happened to me. Something unexpected. I am afraid that I may even end up with a criminal record or even go to jail. I did nothing wrong but was set up by the atheist. Now I am loosing hope. I am so tired of feeling depressed and defeated. WHY AM I LOOSING FAITH? WHY AM I GIVING UP? WHY DID THIS BAD THING HAPPE TO ME? I only experienced happiness for a few days and now I am faced with another hardship. why? what do I do? will Allah help me?

Re: How to Regain Faith?

Sis you must be patient through this because it’s a test to see if you only believe in Allah when you’re happy. You said you left Islam before because you were angry with Allah, are going to do the same thing now.

Some people are happy with Allah as long as their life is good but as soon as something goes wrong they start losing patience and start say why is this happening to me or I don’t deserve this.

I hope everything works out.

Comment

is there no one else wiling to give any advice?

Comment

stay away from the athiest. He does not love you. I can tell you that already.

You know why. People use this word love. Very few people truly love someone. What most people have is just false love and a sense of being deceived should we say.

I will give you an example. If someone truly loved someone they would love them regardless of what they look like. Tell me something. If you got into a car accident and lost your arms or legs or were horribly disfigured by an acid attack or an accident of some sort or your body was burned. Then would this athiest still love you. I highly doubt he would.

The only one that truly loves you is ALLAH. He does not care what you look like, just what is inside your heart. Now that is true love and it is from our creator.

Trust me when I say this, I used to get angry at ALLAH also when bad things happened to me and there were many bad things that have happened in my life, but I can tell you it was only to help build my character and I believe ALLAH puts these tests in my life to bring myself closer to him. Think about it. I had test after test after test in my life. And I believe ALLAH only wanted to put me in a situation where I was backed in a corner and nowhere to turn and no help, so that it would allow me to return to my faith and call on ALLAH alone.

You can also be tested to see how you react to a situation and if you bear it with patience. Anybody can worship ALLAH in good times is what I personally think but in bad times it is easy to lose hope and forget about ALLAH. Especially these days where the world if full of turmoil and darkness.

Never give up sister. Life is all an illusion and sometimes it feels terrible, but it is not forever. If you pass the test, you have eternal paradise or the other option is eternal hellfire which your athiest friend seems to be heading in. Do not join him in that. You have a choice where you could potentially end up. Make a good choice and that is worship ALLAH alone and you will never go wrong. Ameen
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X